Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: US EU Guild merge

Default US EU Guild merge

Was thinkin when the US and EU server is merged maybe some US guild would be interested in a merge?? ;-)
    It will help keep a constant player base online at most times, easier to get groups going and so on.

So if any US guild feel they can benefit from a merge give me a call ;-)
    We are a well driven guild since the start, got everything one might need in AOC. Full T3 city, renown 20, good playerbase, regular raids and groups. Two voice servers, bot server, web page, forum...hmm what more.. oh yes, a shitload of crazy ppl who enjoys a good laugh.. :-D

Let me know Cowboys ;-)

Good idea, Thain!

Might as well, say the same for those into Role-Playing!
    Anyone interested in joining after the Merge, just let me know. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Good idea, Thain!

Might as well, say the same for those into Role-Playing!
    Anyone interested in joining after the Merge, just let me know. ^^
    Well I think it seems like an idea to have common US/EU guilds since it will assure round the clock groups/raids and stuff...but so far ppl seem to show little interest. ;-)

Well Thainster, how about you start with guild name and which server you are on, I have no idea who you are , so why would I / we consider it.
    There are many similar guilds, which I am friends with and raid /pvp with but then there are those ..lets just say different guilds out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Setaza View Post
    Well Thainster, how about you start with guild name and which server you are on, I have no idea who you are , so why would I / we consider it.
    There are many similar guilds, which I am friends with and raid /pvp with but then there are those ..lets just say different guilds out there.
    We are Dawnsong guild on the Crom server. But since we all will soon be on the same server I didnt see the point in explaining that ;-)
    We got another post telling alot more about the guild.

My point here was to check if someone was interested in something like this though cuz I can see alot of benefits. :-)

Thx sir, now I can look up your guild and see if it is similar to mine.

yes, now I saw your guild, sounds great, but won't help mine.We are in the pvp server Tyranny, so we won't be seeing each other. Best of luck to you and your guild

Quote Originally Posted by Setaza View Post
    yes, now I saw your guild, sounds great, but won't help mine.We are in the pvp server Tyranny, so we won't be seeing each other. Best of luck to you and your guild
    okies..gl to you ;-)

US guilds don't even merge with US guilds, what makes you think they'd merge with a EU guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    US guilds don't even merge with US guilds, what makes you think they'd merge with a EU guild?
    The big zerg guilds just absorbed the smaller guilds, merge is just a nice way of making it all sound equal, this is the first time I think I've seen the intentions thrown out there like that though.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast