Thread: Stacking

Default Stacking

This is probably stupid but some abilities say they can be applied or stacked up to ten times well im new to the game and i cant find any place that explains how to do that and if i am doing it by accident how would i know please enlighten me

Some abilities/feats puts buffs/debuffs on you/others. If they do not stack; the duration is refreshed whenever it is reapplied, if they do stack; there will be another stack.. Most generic answer I could come up with..
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Your class would help... if you want a more detailed explanation.

most stacks are either buffs or debuffs, buffs on you will be in the top of the screen you should notice them. Shift click them to keep them up if they dissapear too quickly.

Debuffs appear on above the enemies name and health bar. Same thing with shift clicking.

Cheers
    Last edited by Harthorg; 5th May 2013 at 20:51.

You can also right-click buffs you don't want to remove them. On that note, is there any way to permanently turning off Shield of the Risen? I'm not a PvPer and the glare from that temporary buff is annoying every time I zone.

Quote Originally Posted by indiramourn View Post
    You can also right-click buffs you don't want to remove them. On that note, is there any way to permanently turning off Shield of the Risen? I'm not a PvPer and the glare from that temporary buff is annoying every time I zone.
    Do you have your spell quality turned down? I think it looks much brighter/worse like that. You may consider turning the quality of spell effects up, then reducing the number of effects that you see to just you (or your party, or whatever your machine can handle).
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by indiramourn View Post
    Being that Shield of the Risen protects you from combat while it's running, I don't think there is any way you can permanently turn it off. You'd be vulnerable every time you zoned or rezzed immediately - and with load screens and such, you could easily die (depending on where you are/what server) before you even had a chance to see your character on your monitor.

Right clicking is the only way to remove this right away...or just move away from the rez/zone point.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Right clicking is the only way to remove this right away...or just move away from the rez/zone point.
    Thanks for the quick reply, Arishanya. Yeah, I can live with it by right-clicking to remove it when I need to. And also, thanks for your suggestion, Prima.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Do you have your spell quality turned down? I think it looks much brighter/worse like that. You may consider turning the quality of spell effects up, then reducing the number of effects that you see to just you (or your party, or whatever your machine can handle).
    I have all settings to max and the glare also drives me crazy - I disble it every time I zone.

Also this effect if very heavy on gpu - if you have problems with overheating it makes everything worse.