Thread: PvP gear in Item Store?

Default PvP gear in Item Store?

Hello!
    I was browsing the store while bored and noticed they sell PvP gear there. Are those pieces usable even if the alt for example isn't the corresponding pvp level?

I didn't fully understand why it was sold, but if those pieces don't require pvp level then it's a bit clearer...
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Yes, as you said those pieces dont require the pvp lvl that would be needed if you bought it from the vendor !

Don't buy them, they are making a change in the PVP mini game system called "Unchained" Where they just give you the armor for free. Keep your Funcom points.

I wasn't planning to, just interested in what the deal was
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Don't buy them, they are making a change in the PVP mini game system called "Unchained" Where they just give you the armor for free. Keep your Funcom points.
    Don't spread mis-information.
    "Unchained" mini game version will be an option. You will still be able to play normal minis where your gear matters. We don't know what the popularity of unchained will be, so..no telling.
    The armor they "give" you for the unchained version will be just for that match you can't keep it.
    If you are on a pvp server, you will want your armor for open world.

still, a full set of khitai pve gear will get you better results on most classes than the pvp T1 gear (the one on store), and also what UrZhu said its true

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    still, a full set of khitai pve gear will get you better results on most classes than the pvp T1 gear (the one on store), and also what UrZhu said its true
    khaiti is even better then pvp10 gear in some situations

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    khaiti is even better then pvp10 gear in some situations
    yep, specially t4