Quote Originally Posted by Jcanelas View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I will try both!
    I'm headed toward PvE
    happy grinding then

good trick to learn ur class and combat mechanics is to pvp

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    happy grinding then

good trick to learn ur class and combat mechanics is to pvp
    yep, after you manage to get yourself pro in pve, go pvp and you will see your knowledge of the class is only half

I didn't say that I was going to do 100% PvE.
    If I'm bored of grinding, I will PvP a bit too lol

I didn't say that I was going to do 100% PvE.
    If I'm bored of grinding, I will PvP a bit too lol
    an advice, when you go minis first time, just say it to the rest of the group or you will get lots of insults for not doing things "rights" and so, or come here on foruns asking advice, many you reply

btw, what about races? Which one is funnier and intersting to play? Cimmerian? Aquilonian?

btw, what about races? Which one is funnier and intersting to play? Cimmerian? Aquilonian?
    - quests are the same for all races;
    - on tortage the destiny quests have some differences depending on the type of class (soldier, healer, rogue, mage)
    - after leaving tortage, your destiny quest "handler" is located on different areas, depending on the race (aquilonians- old tarantia, cimmerians- connarch village, stygians- khemi, khitan- gateway to khitai), but all of them give you the same quests
    - different races have different types of classes available, for example, cimmerians cannot be mages
    - by default, each character has a dance skill of his race but theres also quests to gain the dance skills of other races and these quests depends also in your race
    - some quests can only be obtained by certain classes, like for example the quest inside the black ring citadel wing-1 that only mages/healers can get to unstun players on first boss fight
    - you can use a chat channel for players of your own race only
    - dunno if i miss anything , but again its more of a personal choice, i dunno if there's any advantages of races on pve at least

Khitans have the best oracle. But I assume free players don't get Khitans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12