Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo dungeons?

Default Solo dungeons?

Any info on new solo dungeons?
    Will there be a new solo dungeon in dragonspine?
    Only meaningful solo content in DS is purchasable DS epics
    Will there be Unchained versions of Villas in Noble District?
    Please make the epic shield from Unchained AoK in Ymir's Pass purchasable.It is a must have for a DT.
    Please make the epic Dungeon Hands of each Faction purchasable. The quality of blue faction and dungeon hands is really bad.

Why play Skyrim when you can play Age of Conan.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    Any info on new solo dungeons?
    Will there be a new solo dungeon in dragonspine?
    Only meaningful solo content in DS is purchasable DS epics
    Will there be Unchained versions of Villas in Noble District?
    Please make the epic shield from Unchained AoK in Ymir's Pass purchasable.It is a must have for a DT.
    Please make the epic Dungeon Hands of each Faction purchasable. The quality of blue faction and dungeon hands is really bad.

Why play Skyrim when you can play Age of Conan.
    The right question is: why to play Age of Conan when you can play Skyrim (if u preffer single stuff).
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    The right question is: why to play Age of Conan when you can play Skyrim (if u preffer single stuff).
    Back in 2010 they did a survey you can check it out here:http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/atta...8&d=1283266837

It showed Funcom that 23% of the players prefered to play Solo content, and that's a pretty big group, I belive that's what started it all. Although some of those solo dungeons are in the Top #10 most used dungeons in the game it seems they've forgotten about that player group.

I would personally be happy if they made Unchained versions of the Villas, as I love those instances. I even do them at 80 sometimes even though all the loot you get is unsellable.

I would be really happy if they became lvl 82 Unchained, with 1 RT from last boss and they added new blue loot with a higher item budget than the current world drops.

I really enjoy the droprate on blue items in villas, every time I get that huge blue loot bag I become a little happy, even if it's just a 10s item. Would be really cool if we could get some blue items that had reasonable itembudget and droprate.

I just hate those Khitai bags, the droprate is horrible... It's like 2-3 blue a year, compared to 50% for a blue in a villa.

When I'm inside Villas I kill every single mob, but while I'm doing Refugee or any other unchained dungeon I mostly run through the mobs and die at a resspad to avoid them because they don't drop any loot except frigging useless bags.

That's one thing I just don't understand is why Funcom can't add new tiers of blue and epic loot. It was a big disapointment that Dragonspine didn't have any new boe loot, but just dropped Khitai bags too.
    Last edited by paulson; 2nd May 2013 at 13:39.

For f*** sake no more solo dungeons not to mention they are boring like s*** but we are playing MMORPG that means you play with other ppl. If you want to play solo go play some single player games.
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 2nd May 2013 at 13:40.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

I raid T2 once or twice in a week
    Solo dungeons r what i do most of the time
    23% of pop prefers solo dungeons
    24% of pop prefers group dungeons
    only 1% more

MMOs have evolved
    If u like group dungeons do them
    We never told u to do stop doing group dungeons
    Stop telling us how to play

Solo dungeons are generally boring, but it's nice to have a little something to do when you can't get a group or don't have time for a raid.

But, the focus of the dev team has to be raids/pvp/group encounters. It's an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    I raid T2 once or twice in a week
    Solo dungeons r what i do most of the time
    23% of pop prefers solo dungeons
    24% of pop prefers group dungeons
    only 1% more

MMOs have evolved
    If u like group dungeons do them
    We never told u to do stop doing group dungeons
    Stop telling us how to play
    So you really preffer to do single instances instead of joining your friends on TS, have fun, chat, tell each other jokes and s**t???
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

A solo dungeon would make Dragonspine relevent
    Nothing wrong with asking Unchained versions of already existing Solo Dungeons
    Group players r getting 2 dungeons and raid in DS
    Solo players should get one instance in DS
    Solo players consist 23% of AoC PoP

About "Its a MMO" argument my answer is that 23% of AoC pop prefers solo content

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So you really preffer to do single instances instead of joining your friends on TS, have fun, chat, tell each other jokes and s**t???
    I do help my friends in HoC and T2 if they r a player short
    Yes i prefer solo instances
    My guild uses vent

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    It showed Funcom that 23% of the players prefered to play Solo content, and that's a pretty big group,
    Yep, but it was in 2010, since then we have enough well-rewarding solo content. No need for more.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast