Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blood & Glory Server must go on!

Default Blood & Glory Server must go on!

I play AoC because we have B&G server! It must to be live!
    Funcom, please stay B&G server Rage! It does no matter how expensiv it is!!!
    Last edited by renomeman; 2nd May 2013 at 09:44.

I think Funcom is going to make the guards not attack on the pvp server, when it merges. Would like more information on this from a Funcom employee though.

IF they do this they should add some other kind of protection or consequence system...otherwise one ranger in NG, KK and chosain will make trading and buying/selling and talking to npcs impossible for a dozen others or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    IF they do this they should add some other kind of protection or consequence system...otherwise one ranger in NG, KK and chosain will make trading and buying/selling and talking to npcs impossible for a dozen others or more.
    They already did, they added pve servers.

Getting ganked and caling in the calvary, your guild, is what it's all about. That has been the most fun I have ever had in aoc, random open world pvp! Please DO NOT take that away! The new guards if they do not attack for open world pvp, would be so awesome! Then all of the b&g servers can come to the pvp server, and the pvp pop would explode!

Great times ahead if this happens!

If Funcom close Blood and Glory server - they have no respect for the players who play there. And 2 years game on this server will be loose...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-Broessel View Post
    If Funcom close Blood and Glory server - they have no respect for the players who play there. And 2 years game on this server will be loose...
    it was lost from start it has no extra pvp content
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

If/when they merge Tyranny with Deathwish, all they need to do is keep the Deathwish ruleset but change the player looting and get rid of the stupid 1 character rule.

More than that, they also need to enable bori or change token drop so people who pvp to 10 don't have to do bori just to get enough - unless you're one of those doods that stop after each engagement to pick boxes up like a scavenger.

Kind of "Hidden ranger who kill people speaking with npc for quest" is what killed rage population.
    New players trying to build their characters on Rage had often leaved the game because of that, and you can not expect a healthy server population without regular new players income.
    Look what happend to the Rage population.

If you bring this Rage rules (removing guards)to other pvp server you will just kill them slowly but without doubt only to satisfy few gankers. Its perhaps the funcom strategy : killing pvp servers, to downgrade costs and having only pve server at the end.
    In this case, I would like to know it, and be allowed by Funcom to transfer/merge for free with all guildies and city on an other server before they become empty. I m not playing a MMO for being in an empty world. After building my first character on Rage, I move to Fury when I saw most people leaving this server. I choose Fury because of its actual pvp rules which, i think, are balanced to have a healthy population.

And dont try to tell me that you cant pvp on Fury because of guards behaviour. They would not be so much fighting people every day in the entrance area of Kheshata, where they are a lot of guards.
    And there are plenty of other place without guards where you can fight. Just dont stay in front of them.
    The game dont miss gankers, but more fairplay pvp fight.
    Last edited by Ulysse-Ithaque; 3rd May 2013 at 08:47.

Yes I think we all can enjoy more fairplay pvp. However that just doesn't happen with guards. If you've pvp'd with guards in open world you'd know how to exploit the system, aggressor, murderer etc. They're quite easy to exploit for most gankers. In many places, especially leveling to 80, to post 80 in khitai, guards just kill open world pvp. Much of the time they punish the ganked, not the ganker who's camping at specific points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast