Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blood & Glory Server must go on!

Yes I rem the times when we gave lif zerg murderer tags and chased them and camped them at the kesh murder pad. Got a lotof qq tells when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Yes I rem the times when we gave lif zerg murderer tags and chased them and camped them at the kesh murder pad. Got a lotof qq tells when it happens.
    Pay the toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Higher rewards for questing in PVP ruleset if they go that route Artan... Let's face it... more danger should always equal more reward.
    I fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    They already did, they added pve servers.

Getting ganked and caling in the calvary, your guild, is what it's all about. That has been the most fun I have ever had in aoc, random open world pvp! Please DO NOT take that away! The new guards if they do not attack for open world pvp, would be so awesome! Then all of the b&g servers can come to the pvp server, and the pvp pop would explode!

Great times ahead if this happens!
    Yes, except that the B&G players woudn't come. At least the majority of them. Listen friend, PvP for some people isn't only about to go pew pew on everyone 24/7. It's about facing challenges that only other players can offer, instead of the AI.

If you have to "call the cavalry" for a whole afternoon because those damn kids, despite getting kicked aways, keep jumping on you, the cavalry will stop comming. But the kids don't.
    So you have wasted a day for NOTHING. Because this kind of pointless PvP gets boring after a while. At least for those who seek B&G ruleset. If not, they wouldn't ever try it in first place. They would be playing some fps shooter or anything else more challenging, because that makes sense, unlike the PvP like that on Furry/Tranny. This kind of PvP can be afforded via minigames. Which is why Crom is so popular. Many there aren't carebears, they just don't like the pointless PvP Furry offers. The only thing challenged on Furry is your ability to stand boring kids and depressed teens.

So, revamp the consequence system, add corpse loot, item decay, and other things will follow, the craft revamp will be total sucess. Those who wants only to pew pew can do it on minis, and those who don't want such complex sandbox can go to Crom. Everyone will be happy I'm sure.
    Then you can merge us from B&G with Furry, Crom, Hallo Kitty Online, Al-Quaeda, White House, Justin Bieber server, we don't care, as long as PvP allows you to defend yourself by really DEFEATING your enemy, not by fighting him untill his parents tell him to go to bed.
    Last edited by Shealeigh; 14th May 2013 at 04:56.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123