Thread: where can i get this tattoo

Smile where can i get this tattoo

I can't find the tattoo at the aqualonian or cimmeria or stygia venders. The tattoo is light green and dark green and looks like a camoflauge srhoud of leafs.

Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

There was a promotion pack a while back that gave players the ability to claim 3 tattoos for each sex character. The green one you describe is one of those three. I don't know of a way for a player to get it now if they didn't purchase the subscription pack or upgrade that came with it. Which one it was, though, I'm not sure.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

where did you saw the tatoo?
    player? NPC?

You still can buy "Rise of the Godslayer - Collector's Edition" in itemstore (990 coins for premium account):
    http://www.ageofconan.com/itemstore

among other stuff it has:
    - Six unique Khitan tattoos. Three for male characters and three for female characters.

i think there is also a brown variant at khitian merchants if i remember right.

There ya go FC. Get some tattoo's in the item shop. Guaranteed money spinner!
    Last edited by Jota180; 2nd May 2013 at 08:56. Reason: Visit from the spelling badger.

I would love to have an option to change my appearance, even if it meant buying a potion or whatever from the store. Like some people in real life, I am regretting some of those tatoos now! LOL

Is there any way to do this now? I looked on the store, but being fairly new, I do not know of anything in-game that might exist.

So, is it possible at all now? Would gladly buy something from the store to do this if it were available.

Wink tats

many styles and varients of tattoos in chosain province , vendors available for fair amount of silver , good luck,.. although you wont be able to preview them in game , you may however use a different source if someone has posted them via you tube etc, because there are a lot of them can get very expensive if cant find the one you want ,.
    Last edited by Brutalicus; 2nd May 2013 at 22:27.