Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: what is overpowered in pvp?

We need to compare apple with apple and orange with orange.
    PVP 10 premades: soldiers are very overpowered. In this case, you don't really see sins at all.

But if you use "5 Whys, iterative question-asking technique" =>
    the root cause is the gear mitigation/critical number calculation.
    I think the calculation needs to be adjusted so that new 80s have fun to play minis without being 1-shot. Many times, some low level demo told me POM really needed nerf. What I really believe it is not a class is OP, it is the gear which is OP. I will find hard time to catch Anatu demo and 1 shot him, oh yeah I wish!
    Last edited by littlepompom; 3rd May 2013 at 19:35.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

conq is op as hell lol

brute cant die, carnage can pretty much 1 shot anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    conq is op as hell lol

brute cant die, carnage can pretty much 1 shot anything.
    year, see my comments above. A long time ago, DKK had premade vs US. Argurious
    hit like a truck. Soldiers run shows in premade.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    year, see my comments above. A long time ago, DKK had premade vs US. Argurious
    hit like a truck. Soldiers run shows in premade.
    That dude was a beast thats for sure lol

anyways lets not say too much about op conqs as i dont want my conqy nerfed lol i like 1 shotting pvp10 clothies

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    ive seen both Calore (demo) and noite80 (necro) play and they are very good and though to kill, but when one of the sins like Zakila, Kuzo, Zarini, Rensi get near them, they dead in 5 seconds, and believe me, its not their fault or lack of knowledge on tactics or the classes, its simply the easy it is for the sin to do what it does in a very short time without giving any chance to others...
    its not even a matter of gear, kuzo, for example, doesnt use t4 gear but zakila, for example uses t4, and both these sins do the "same" to demos and necros, they kill in 5 seconds without giving any kind of chance...
    so skills from the sins?? yes, of course, they use what they have best, and they know how to use it (its playing smart), but the way the tools are provided is OP against mages/rogues mainly (barb zerker has some chances though, not the reaver, and rangers can run away in time sh1tting traps behind them) - maybe with mage revamps that changes!?!? we will see!! (prolly not, knowing funcom lololol)
    i cant really wait for merges. there are to options. i am a total nub cause i die against good casters (but then why can i kill soldiers?) and those crom sins are imba or i am not a nub, will have a chance against those sins and know noite and the other guy arent as good as they think.

its kinda fishy though that only the same 3-4 ppl whine about sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    its kinda fishy though that only the same 3-4 ppl whine about sins.
    its not fishy, others simple dont care about the forums, because it wont leave them to anywhere, but some are persistent in hope someone listens

People should really roll sin and play it. Sure you can kill o.k. if you can land combos but you will also find that you will die a lot. When focus by melee or ranger sin is in big trouble, and no you can not charge and dww people to death like i see many sins trying to do
    The other day lvl 7 sin had 1/19 score in JS mini game, he charged my lvl 4 ranger many times, if sin is that OP he would kill me at least once, or he would kill some poor caster
    My opinion is that sin is easy to play (read:have fast short combos and instant abilities) but not so easy to master. Truth is only once in a while there is sin that makes significant trouble in minis to other team. Mostly they chase easy kills but also die a lot in process.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    People should really roll sin and play it. Sure you can kill o.k. if you can land combos but you will also find that you will die a lot. When focus by melee or ranger sin is in big trouble, and no you can not charge and dww people to death like i see many sins trying to do
    The other day lvl 7 sin had 1/19 score in JS mini game, he charged my lvl 4 ranger many times, if sin is that OP he would kill me at least once, or he would kill some poor caster
    My opinion is that sin is easy to play (read:have fast short combos and instant abilities) but not so easy to master. Truth is only once in a while there is sin that makes significant trouble in minis to other team. Mostly they chase easy kills but also die a lot in process.

Agree, ive tried most classes up to at least 39 and i find sin the hardest to play by a long long way. If you talking 1v1 deuls, sin requires quite a bit skill And finger work to play. When fighting classes like hox and guardians that run and jump about like faggots fireing off nothing but AOE, a sin really has a hard time landing combos with its microscopic hitbox. It really isnt the noob class ppl say it is. Any skilled player will know how to counter a sin and most have ways of mitigating thier dmg. Ganking on the other hand, yes sin is pretty faceroll but if ur quick enough you can survive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Whats with Tarrnok? Plays a demo too atm.
    Tarrnokk=ToS
    Tarrnokk=Hopsing

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast