Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: what is overpowered in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Whats with Tarrnok? Plays a demo too atm.
    Than you miss something m8, cause sin vs demo (or necro) is ridicoulously easy mode for sin.
    Only bad sins can't easily kill a demo.
    Good sin with T4 gear (Renzi, Kuzo, Zarini, Zakila on Crom) simply destroys a demo in < 2-3 seconds.

I'm not crying about demo for sure (it's pretty easymode class to get kills), but sin LO would deserve a nerf imo.

As well as conq and other stuff pointed out by most people in this thread.

Btw, greetings from Australia.
    It was too hard to resist to a PvP QQ thread!
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

i'd say, demos that simply get killed by sins without seeing any chance are just bad demos.

the truth is, good demos/necros have chances against good sins and they use them. their chances arent better as sins vs conqs/guardians. something like that is called balanced.

everything else is stupid whining.

yes i do. you may think i am bad. but that only shows how primitiv your argumentation is. EVERY! sin can and will die while approaching demos/necros in group pvp.

but after merge i can finally take a look at those imba Crom sins or the really bad crom necro/demo. we will see...

Whats with Tarrnok? Plays a demo too atm.
    Tarrnok = Hopsing

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    its the other way around bad sins can be kited and killed, average and good sins just farms necro/demo.
    something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    I'm not crying about demo for sure (it's pretty easymode class to get kills), but sin LO would deserve a nerf imo.
    the whole revamp wasn't that good, needs to be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    If I try knockback on sin, kb will be resisted. no kb, no wof --> mage dead.
    If kb will not be resisted, wof is resisted-resisted-resisted-resisted and maybe a few hitpoints go through --> mage dead.
    looks like wrong tactic (attack) against this class
    you learned something from it?

If you keep on using the same strategy over and over regardless of circumstance and hope that it will work, maybe it's not class imbalance, it's you.

the truth is, good demos/necros have chances against good sins and they use them. their chances arent better as sins vs conqs/guardians. something like that is called balanced.

everything else is stupid whining.
    ive seen both Calore (demo) and noite80 (necro) play and they are very good and though to kill, but when one of the sins like Zakila, Kuzo, Zarini, Rensi get near them, they dead in 5 seconds, and believe me, its not their fault or lack of knowledge on tactics or the classes, its simply the easy it is for the sin to do what it does in a very short time without giving any chance to others...
    its not even a matter of gear, kuzo, for example, doesnt use t4 gear but zakila, for example uses t4, and both these sins do the "same" to demos and necros, they kill in 5 seconds without giving any kind of chance...
    so skills from the sins?? yes, of course, they use what they have best, and they know how to use it (its playing smart), but the way the tools are provided is OP against mages/rogues mainly (barb zerker has some chances though, not the reaver, and rangers can run away in time sh1tting traps behind them) - maybe with mage revamps that changes!?!? we will see!! (prolly not, knowing funcom lololol)

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    sin is very op
    nah, only against noob mages

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    so skills from the sins?? yes, of course, they use what they have best, and they know how to use it (its playing smart), but the way the tools are provided is OP against mages/rogues mainly (barb zerker has some chances though, not the reaver, and rangers can run away in time sh1tting traps behind them)
    Rangers have trouble against sins ? Dude... if a ranger tracks a sins to avoid getting sneaked upon ranger has more than fair chances.
    And mage... if you aren't hiding KM behind away from your team sin is easy to kite long enough to get dealt with by your team mates.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast