Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: what is overpowered in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Once in a mini a few years back. That doesn't sound like its being portrayed as every mini and every conq. Still no recent screenies of conqs owning every mini I see...
    Every so often against a bad team you see a few conqs get 20+ kills, but that's mainly because they are focusing the easy/quick kills to keep getting the chargeKB. Most of the matches I have been with this going on I have lost because the conqs are just farming kills and disregarding the team. And there's maybe a handful of conqs on set you could count on one hand who get kills regulary in minis...

The brute spec conqs are annoying on CTF, but most are so awful that it's just an annoyance, except when they actually land something and it crits, then with gear they hurt.

Seen most people move to rogue type classes lately though, probably in anticipation for unchained minis. Hopefully unchained does not turn into one bug hide match like some BR do time to time. Especially late night.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    hmm anatu begging for some pve in the chat of that screenie

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hmm anatu begging for some pve in the chat of that screenie
    lots of funny chat in that screen.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    "what is overpowered in pvp?" GEAR.
    gear helps and yes it make a big difference, but a bad player in all the gear in the world is still bad and a good player can still do well in not so much gear

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    gear helps and yes it make a big difference, but a bad player in all the gear in the world is still bad and a good player can still do well in not so much gear
    same for AA...

Gear ad AAs should not make as much a difference as they do now. I'm terrible, and I 1/2/3 shot fresh 80s all the time. It's pathetic. And I'm only PvP 7.

It looks like this thread has run it's course and is drifting into a new topic of gear and AAs matter to much in PvP for example.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Last edited by Grizzly; 13th May 2013 at 21:49.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I think that's the challenege. People want progression, not all but most, and progression means something to help. Carnage, the #1 pvp guild in AOC with US say in bori at the release of it and all ran to pvp 10. Why I ask you if people who pvp only don't want progression?

Then I see posts like this where they state it gives an unfair advantage. Makes no sense to me.

IMO, I like PVP right where it is. I worked to get to pvp 10, why cant everyone else? I did bori only from 6 to 7, and the rest minis and open world. SO its possible.

If funcom wants to divide pvp, now is the time to do it during server merges and population will be great. When population drops off then get rid of the division queues like pvp 1-5 and pvp 6-10.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast