Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter - April 2013

We know that HoX revamp is pushed till after Tradeskill is completed. There might be some hoxes that did not read the "set" thread. Just for info.

Personally I if you pull this off and market it properly to the guys that have left and that want to play AoC, then I only require one more thing I think, and that is stats and rankings.

I would like heal stats, kill assist, most won anything. Minigame man of the match votes, full dps done in a game. Rankings for every class. Hopefully you can make this so stable that you can read of the databases and give us what we want here. Rip it all out and show it off ingame or on sites.

I'm not sure how anyone could not be happy about these upcoming updates. The merger is awesome, although hoping latency isn't too much of a problem. I tried EU server and there was a clear delay.

Maybe Tartug will play his barb on Tyranny again *cough*.

Solo's...I don't do them all the time but having them as an option is good when my friends aren't online and I want some rares. Unchained villas gogo lol.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone could not be happy about these upcoming updates. The merger is awesome, although hoping latency isn't too much of a problem. I tried EU server and there was a clear delay.

Maybe Tartug will play his barb on Tyranny again *cough*.

Solo's...I don't do them all the time but having them as an option is good when my friends aren't online and I want some rares. Unchained villas gogo lol.
    I'll probably bring all my toons back to Tyranny if all goes well. *Fingers crossed*
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Very interesting letter. So many new details. Oh wait, it's AoC forum not TSW.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

bring old queue to unchained mode plz!

Looking forward to the merges. Great job Joel.

Funcom's most notable issue is lag. How on earth are you going to ensure that those currently enjoying a latency rate of only 20-50ms won't suddenly find themselves dealing with a 150-210ms+/- rate when you move the server overseas?

Thank you Joel! I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for your letter!!! My hopes for this game have been renewed!!

Quote Originally Posted by mardragon7 View Post
    We know that HoX revamp is pushed till after Tradeskill is completed. There might be some hoxes that did not read the "set" thread. Just for info.
    Terrible since there are so many useless and out dated feats and abilities. I guess it's time to work on another class since it will probably be a year before they even get to HoX.

Overall not bad. I am like other a little concerned about lag and server side issues when the merge occurs.

I am looking forward to some old world instances going unchained.

The PVP unchained concerns me. The rewards need to be correct so one queue does not kill the other.

What is exiting about server merge........

Sever merge equates to some nice sieges in our future.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast