Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter - April 2013

The mini-game Player, Zatochi, you and the few mini-game Player want to crom, Transfer to crom if you want, the most Player want play on Mitra, why Funcom dont merge Mitra with crom for months, you a liar, the most vote for the preservation of Mitra.
    Last edited by Mondmeister; 14th May 2013 at 19:26.

yeah yeah, i know those lies...

PS: Did you see the result of the vote? i didnt...

but its worthless discussing. it will happen like the server move with bad ping for the majority of the playerbase.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 14th May 2013 at 19:29.

Stay on topic please.
    Remember to be constructive.
    We really don't want to close threads.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

With this latency problem, it is harder to land combos
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    yeah yeah, i know those lies...

PS: Did you see the result of the vote? i didnt...

but its worthless discussing. it will happen like the server move with bad ping for the majority of the playerbase.
    I don't get why Funcom moved their servers to US. Simply because they want to merge, it ruins our experience in pvp.
    iGank

Thumbs down

Thus so far, I've only had problems with this move. Simply cannot play with this latency... >.>
    iGank

For people that don't understand why they moved the server:

They did not care if we would get better or worse latency, they just wanted to save some money. It's cheaper for them to have it in one location, and Funcom probably have less than the avarage working man.

Quote Originally Posted by Engzoria View Post
    For people that don't understand why they moved the server:

They did not care if we would get better or worse latency, they just wanted to save some money. It's cheaper for them to have it in one location, and Funcom probably have less than the avarage working man.
    Funcom said they have to move the servers to the US to get it easier with the merge but thats a lie. They only want to save money, not more. They don´t care about the people. It´s like in the past 5 years. Money is FC´s best friend but they often forget who will give them their money...

Quote Originally Posted by Casie4President View Post
    Funcom said they have to move the servers to the US to get it easier with the merge but thats a lie. They only want to save money, not more. They don´t care about the people. It´s like in the past 5 years. Money is FC´s best friend but they often forget who will give them their money...
    Let's not make this a moral issue. Funcom need to save money due to bad business decisions (or more notably, one huge bad business decision named TSW) which they made in the past. They are not taking tough decisions like laying off 50% of their staff or scrapping the EU servers for fun, they are doing it because they are struggling to survive as a company.

That said, they are awfully fast on delivering on the bad news in the last GD letter (scrapping EU servers), but somewhat slower to deliver on the good stuff. I suppose this is a result of their limited resources as well, but it certainly doesn't help with player retention...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Let's not make this a moral issue. Funcom need to save money due to bad business decisions (or more notably, one huge bad business decision named TSW) which they made in the past. They are not taking tough decisions like laying off 50% of their staff or scrapping the EU servers for fun, they are doing it because they are struggling to survive as a company.

That said, they are awfully fast on delivering on the bad news in the last GD letter (scrapping EU servers), but somewhat slower to deliver on the good stuff. I suppose this is a result of their limited resources as well, but it certainly doesn't help with player retention...
    Funcom don't needs money because of TSW only... FC treads down the community since AoC was released. FC always had a good hand for making mistakes. FC always had a good hand to make false decisions. That´s all.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast