Thread: Dungeons and levels

Question Dungeons and levels

Is there a list some place that shows the names of dungeons and the lowest level you can be to enter them?

I know there are recommended level suggestions but that isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Lightbulb

Its simple really. You can go to any instance no matter the level, as for completing it that's totally different thing.

Now then, when you open up you map in any region you will see dungeons/instances being marked on map. For example, instance A lvl 30-35 it means you should be minimum lvl 30 to have a chance of doing it unless you have OP group with you or lvl 80 or something pulling you.

That being said you also have the icon, top left part of your screen where you can see names of all instances in age of conan and if they are locked/unlocked or on cd. Its on the right from guild/friends icon.

Its late and my brain doesn't work so well at this hour so its possible i forgot to mention something but this should be it.

I should really update my profile one of these days...sigh.

There are no minimum levels that I know about. edit: oh, forgot about resource zones :(

Here's just a list of the dungeons: http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Dungeons
    Last edited by Prima; 17th May 2013 at 16:40.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

You can enter everywhere at level 1 (or rather 16). You can see the recommended level to do a dungeon by looking at red dot representing it on whatever zone map it's located. You can usually do dungeons at a 3-4 level difference towards either side without straying too far from expected difficulty (except at endgame where being 80 isn't even the barest minimum requirement). There's a list of all dungeons (and their lockouts) in game on the instances button at top corner.

No one gets any xp if group has a player 8 levels higher than enemies and it's virtually impossible to kill an elite enemy 6 levels higher than your group, so practical player range is +7 to -5.

Minimum level for the dungeons in the resource areas is 40 (oasis, swamp, ravine). Also i think Amphitheatre of Karutonia (the normal one) has a level requirement (couldn't enter it with a lvl40 tos last year).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Minimum level for the dungeons in the resource areas is 40 (oasis, swamp, ravine).
    Actually, you can enter any of those dungeons well before 40, the mobs however will never be lower than 40. I grouped to do the seasonal quest in Oasis on my HoX at 23.

You're right. Seasonal quest was an exception Usually you can only enter with quest and those are 40+.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    You're right. Seasonal quest was an exception Usually you can only enter with quest and those are 40+.
    Yes. You're correct! I totally forgot the req of having a quest to be able to enter those zones.