Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bloodline returns!

Default The Bloodline returns!

The Bloodline is one of the oldest guilds in Age of Conan.
    We have been in hibernation for a while, but we are now back, full throttle.

Who are we (the basics)
    Cimmerian-based, T3-city, just hit reknown 19 and well on our way to 20.

What do we want?

PvE – We aim for end-content T4-raids. Currently we are building up our raid force; doing gearing raids regularly in T1-T2 as well as daily K6-runs/HoC. We are taking steps into doing guild T3 raids without being dependant on other guilds.
    Our raids are primarily a learning experience. We do not expect players who have never done a particular raid before to know the specifics of their role – We will teach them; and we will do so with patience and without belligerence. We do not expect you to be perfect; only willing to learn and try.
    We do not believe in power-levelling, unless people already know their class well; we believe in our members knowing their classes; weaknesses and strengths. We help members with advice on classes and will help with gear and dungeons that are not soloable, but we expect once a player reaches level 80 to have a gist of what the different buttons on the screen do.

RP – A big core of the Bloodline are RPers. We do public and in-guild events as well as adventure RP scenarios made by our members.

PvP – We have a little solid core of PvPers; majority of them at PvP-level 1-4. We are working at setting up a PvP/RP-conflict with a fellow guild, providing fun times with sieges, minis and open PvP. We believe that PvP is not a matter of griefing or QQing in group chat or global, but having fun with friends, even if we are on opposing sides. It’s really a matter of basic human decency in our eyes. We do not tolerate griefers within our ranks.

It is not mandatory to participate in every aspect or every event in Bloodline. Commit to what you are able to and want to do.

What are we looking for?
    You! If anything you’ve read above sound appealing, you are welcome to join our ranks, whether you are a new player or veteran. Look for us in Global or NPH-chat or contact:

Johannas
    Cirene
    Svadilare
    Jentheya
    Delicta
    Cinder
    Eyeronica

Our PvP-code of conduct will tell you a bit about the behavior we expect from our members in general

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. RESPECT REIGNS SUPREME. If any member is seen as being disrespectful in any way shape or form, such as in-game global trolling, in character, or forum-based griefing disciplinary action will be taken. IC-conflict between consenting characters, however, is quite acceptable in the name of RP.

2. No rez-camping - Resurrection areas are off-limits to the opposing team. Nothing is more infuriating than a bunch of enemies cutting you up the second you spawn, and it kills the joy of the game. The exception to this rule is the map Team Torrent where you will have to enter the spawn area after the opposing team's totem is destroyed.

3. No ragequitting - If you signed up for a game, then you have a responsibility to your team.

4. No QQ/whining - You are a team mate, and in most cases 16.65% of your side. You will NOT sit at a rez point and tell your guild they're baddies and you do not wish to participate, you will NOT grief players for learning the ropes to pvp.

5. No exploiting - Simple rule will follow: you exploit, you're out.
    Last edited by Svadilfare; 27th May 2013 at 11:27.

Hey guys, what server you originally from? I used to play with Bloodline on Wiccana back in 2010.

This is the Wiccana BL, not the Set BL.

Lot of confusion there since the merger.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    This is the Wiccana BL, not the Set BL.

Lot of confusion there since the merger.
    actually this sounds like the Set BL not the Wiccanna BL lol. Since I knew a lot of the Wic BL guys, they did not RP, they were more of a raiding guild.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    actually this sounds like the Set BL not the Wiccanna BL lol. Since I knew a lot of the Wic BL guys, they did not RP, they were more of a raiding guild.
    Not exactly, someone might have inherited the guild city of the Wiccana guild and they have rebranded themselves as a RP guild.

Sorry m8, but we are the original Wiccy Bloodline guild
    Johannas and Cirene, who you see on our contact list, are originals (in more than the literal sense )Johannas is one of the original leaders that established the Line, and while he doesn't RP much himself, others do.

That we have embraced RP as part of our guild is simply.. development
    We're still a raiding guild too, though

If I should mention that RA at one time broke their PvP-alliance with us and cost us our BK, you might remember us
    Last edited by Svadilfara; 30th April 2013 at 20:51.

Oldie BL had a lot of folks that were strictly raiders and pvpers, but there were a few rprs in there. Current crop has more.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Oldie BL had a lot of folks that were strictly raiders and pvpers, but there were a few rprs in there. Current crop has more.
    yeah thats what I was used to on Wic, the 2008/2009/2010 BL. Then the whole Iznok/Ioana war.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Thumbs up

Bump for good guild :]
    Re-joined Bloodline after few years hiatus. Having great time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast