Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos Interview 4/25/13

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall-Zek View Post
    Who's John Bylos?
    Its a bloody mistake, I corrected it in the original message but apparently the thread title is permanent once submitted. I have a hundred things to worry about other then AoC especially during the mornings, mistakes can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall-Zek View Post
    Who's John Bylos?
    It's a mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I have a hundred things to worry about other then AoC especially during the mornings
    Could've fooled me. (cheap shot, I know)

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    It's a mystery.
    he is a good friend of Greg Morrison.

You know, from Fancom?
    Retired

What about the non functional last boss in Wyrm dungeon? Here's what I think happened back in January.

Jean realises that the Red button can be used to kill the Adds that spawn at 75%.

He then see that both the trash mobs that spawn in the real world and the 75% adds are in the same subgroup, since the red button basicly kills mobs in the subgroup "Trash".

He then moves the 75% Adds out of that subgroup so the button don't kill them, but he then forgot to update what calls are made when the adds die. So when the Adds die, the script update that Trash mobs (x,y,z) have died, but not The ADDS (X,Y,Z)...

And then the main script checks that the boss is below 75% and adds are not dead or not currently alive, and spawn them again...

It should be a easy fix to scroll down a little bit and update that part...

Wouldn't it be easier to merge all servers into one. With the option upon zoning into instances for PvE, Epic or Pvp?

As it stands now even single server tech will still leave the pvp servers empty. Which means no world pvp still

Thats the way I'm understanding it anyway...
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Alright Ladies, calm down. Vorbie saved the day by editing the thread title.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    one Question Joel. Are those 200 fixes you spoke off are coming may?

And how about a new Gameplaytrailer for the new content and stuff like the one when aoc went unchained?
    The code fixes are in the *next* code version. So as long as it is approved they will be in the next version.

We have discussed a new trailer for the 5th anniversary - it will depend on how much time the marketing department has.

Thanks for that interview Joel !
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    We have discussed a new trailer for the 5th anniversary - it will depend on how much time the marketing department has.
    You have a marketing department? Really?

i hope you take time during crafting update to include some kind of player housing in guild cities, as well as include destructible pvp objectives in guild cities to foment world pvp guild vs guild.

easy money would be to sell on item shop hub cities vacant buildings as player small isntances, and add some vanity crafting for building amenities.

just remove bori pve conections completly make killed players drop body parts to be sacrificed in altars.

any chance to revamp current inagme arenas as 1vs1 or 2vs2 sign up minigames?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast