Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos Interview 4/25/13

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    I guess those of us on the US servers will not notice anything from the initial server merges.

Since we are already down to 1 PvE, 1 PvP and 1 B&G server.
    At least they can't mess anything up!
    ...oh sh1t it's funcom forget that!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by bastii View Post
    We already have that, it's called Testlive.
    It's not a bad idea, for an E-sports Game where skills are the only way of progression. It might even be fun in AoC but if that's all that is planned for the coming months/years its a serious F**k you to the PvP Community:
    "Hey, I know you guys are asking for outdoor PvP content, Siege fix and all that.. But how about playing the same minigames for another few years, only now without gear and AA progression" .
    Or you could wait and read the GD letter? As this was an interview and I don't think he even asked any direct PvP questions.

Or fly off the handle, your call!

thats right, no needed to qq while no GD letter was published yet. i also expect having some things fixed with premades, aoc lacks pvp guild content, randoms are not enough.

one Question Joel. Are those 200 fixes you spoke off are coming may?

And how about a new Gameplaytrailer for the new content and stuff like the one when aoc went unchained?

I lift everyday. And i approve the new changes Joel is implementing.

I'm almost certain that they will implement a open world PvP area by allowing us a
    PvP button selection when entering a new zone.

So when you wagoneer to aztels or ymir pass you will be given a choice of normal/epic/unchained/PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I'm almost certain that they will implement a open world PvP area by allowing us a
    PvP button selection when entering a new zone.

So when you wagoneer to aztels or ymir pass you will be given a choice of normal/epic/unchained/PvP.
    I always wished for something like this. Open world pvp was always the most fun in this game.

We really need it brought back to life!
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Disappointed to hear the new raid is delayed, but if they can get on track with the things mentioned soon the population will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Disappointed to hear the new raid is delayed, but if they can get on track with the things mentioned soon the population will be thrilled.
    I think if they can get at least half the things mentioned implemented in the next few months they will turn AoC around especially coupled with the influx of new players.

Plus, we got that new Conan movie with Arnold coming out in the works , so we'll get a substantial boost towards the back end. I think if the devs can really get to work they'll be shocked by the final results... AoC is a mud covered diamond just waiting to be discovered.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast