Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barbarian build request

There's still the damage from the shrapnel thing, and it's a fast almost instant combo so very easy to fit it in the rotation. That's why I use it (it's useful in pvp too because of its speed)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Yeah but does it justify the lower damage over time from Jagged Cut and extra combo step vs Bone Shatter, and the slower stance procs / need to feat Atrocity since you dont get Without Warning? I do 100 dps more on straw man when I use Bone Shatter and Without Warning than I get with Upheaval and Without warning.

How much dps you get in those two situations you mentioned?

If you have a better option, please elaborate and don't just pull shitty arguments out of your ass. Bone Shatter / Jagged Cut is an important part of dps for a Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    How much dps you get in those two situations you mentioned?
    I only parsed once with each of the setups, and being a long time since I played my Barb frequently the combo rotation is not exactly flawless. The numbers were 1210 and 1305. More parses will be needed to confirm this, and I would likely get higher numbers once I nail the rotation better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    If you have a better option, please elaborate and don't just pull shitty arguments out of your ass. Bone Shatter / Jagged Cut is an important part of dps for a Barbarian.
    Try jagged cut rank 2 in your rotation with upheaval +without warning and all wreck armor ranks.On first rotation maybe optimize timing to stack with without warning every time its available.Max crit rating as much as possible.Upheaval finisher critting and not critting makes a huge difference.If you need a filler while waiting for cooldowns try a white hit on unshielded side and you should have upheaval up again.I guess i don't need to mention impale etc buffs timings.

Btw if you don't have Without warning and upheaval at rank 5 the difference is also considerable.

Build was this: http://goo.gl/h2GYhr

I know i can move 2 points to cheat the reaper with minimal to no dps loss before someone starts going "omg why you haven't got it".

That's what i was doing on single target with my barb.Haven't parsed or played the char for a long time now though and also i don't know if that's what evito means as better option.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 23rd July 2013 at 22:40.

as better options i'm sure he meant jc2 as you said. or preloaded jc4 in certain situations as dot is still full dmg even if starter hits miss :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Shinken your build is broken, or I'm broken, one of the two .
    Johara is sabotaging me,i am certain now !!!Think i fixed it :P

Yeah but does it justify the lower damage over time from Jagged Cut and extra combo step vs Bone Shatter, and the slower stance procs / need to feat Atrocity since you dont get Without Warning? I do 100 dps more on straw man when I use Bone Shatter and Without Warning than I get with Upheaval and Without warning.
    Personally i use Jagged Cut 3 based upon one less step. Its effective as hell. Not compared to bone shatter ofc. But here is why i use Upheaval instead of Bone Shatter. As a single target tool, Upheaval is unmatched on barb. And since allmost every boss in the game is a single target, i prefer better dps on bosses than adds or trash. Allso in mass battle, you are way more likelly to pull agro with the burst of Bone Shatter.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Bone Shatter / Jagged Cut is the Barbarians "Burn to Death" combo. Do not underestimate this combo, it should be your main combo when dpsing.

For a full dps build use this one with perks Without Warning 5 and Bone Shatter 1 http://goo.gl/tjYxi

Wreck Armor 2-3-4 should also be in your rotation. Fill with CoS IX and X.
    can u post this build and berseker in another feat planner please? links doent's work anymore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast