Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post your funny AoC pics

Well, there are other ways to get inside tortage than through the gates.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    You only need to kill 4 or 5 mobs (counting bosses) to reach the gates to Tortage. Without XP pots level two is "normal"
    Oh, I didn't know things had changed. Last time I did all this stuff you had to get some key to unlock the gate and kill a whole lot more stuff.

You can reset all the mobs between Casalida and Saddur by just running through them and jumping on rocks. And Now saddur drops the key but you probably could also reset all the mobs there and only kill the demon boss
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

christmas time in dragon spine? http://a.yfrog.com/img407/5292/js4.png

( kudos to Seraphita <3 )
    Last edited by Argantes; 15th August 2013 at 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    LOL, that's awesome! Now I'm wondering how you made it through the jungle and still only managed to stay level 2?!?!?!

This is the new AoC content. lol
    Thank you.
    Years ago, on German Server Asgard, I organized a competion over 4 weeks: Reach Tortage Marketplace with as few XP (experiencepoints) as possible. A guy won with level 2, and of course it was harder in the past.

It has become easier as you don´t have to kill the blooddemon in the pictish village. So you only have to kill "Tuut" at the beach to free Casilda and Saddur at the gate. But it´s not just a walk in the park, as you will be attacked by picts and you have to manage to find a way on the sides and to have right timing when the script starts (when the pirates fight against the picts). You can jump behind the two picts at the gate and so they will ignore you.
    The rest of the way you can just run through the gorillas. To enter Tortage there are two ways:
    -Find the hole in the invisible Barrier (area: Acheronian Ruins, Lava-River...) to swim to the harbor OR
    -Have a nice guy who kills gorillas and pirates on the hill to jump down to the city. But don´t come to close at the gate from the inside!

Oh, here is a picture of how to steal the key from the Demon without fighting...
    View from above
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    To enter Tortage there are two ways:
    -Find the hole in the invisible Barrier (area: Acheronian Ruins, Lava-River...) to swim to the harbor OR
    -Have a nice guy who kills gorillas and pirates on the hill to jump down to the city. But don´t come to close at the gate from the inside!
    There is a third way too. You can go through the Cellar run through the mobs to get to the docks.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Default Treasure Island

Swimming to the treasure Island in front of Khemi
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast