Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Some notes from the interview for you that cant watch atm.

* Server merges (starting in may)
    Working towards single server tech with EU and US servers will be at same physical location (like TSW) Not sure wheter blood & glory ruleset will remain.

* Dragon Spine content - part 2. Two six-man dungouns out (hopefully in may). New raid and minigame is a bit further out.

* Unchaimed versions with better loot in dungeons (Xiba, Atzels, Crows, Iron Tower, Slaugherhouse, Attilus mansion)

* Level 80 versions of dungeons like Black Castle.

* PVP - unchained version. Structured PVP where all skills are maxed out and gear shouldnt matter. À la GW2.

* Crafting revamp - lot of stuff to clean up still (battlekeeps, shrines of bori etc) that need to work with the new crafting system.
    Is it roadmap for next 5 years? ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Love this thread.

+1 to Tarib and Joel for messing about with you lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Aaaand the GD letter will be delayed until next week due to translation.

Sorry about that.
    This is the reason I started this thread getting information or updates. I don't mind waiting week longer or shorter then advertised originally its getting the information that matters the most.
    So Nusquam again thank you for the heads up and also thank you Tarib for you input in this thread.

To speed up Crafting update, just remove Bori, and deatach crafting from guild cities. Then instead reward guilds who have cities with exlusive craftig materials(sold in the guild vendors for example)

Basicly if you're a solo player everything you touch and find in the game you should be able to use, not like today if you do a Villa and you find a Lvl 80 recipie and you can't use it, that just turns away people because you can freely craft in any other game.

From video:
    They also need to recreate all items pre-2010 to support the new item creator for crafting revamp.

I keep saying it.... Funcom needs new CEO's. This is just another example of how well FC can manage itself. AoC is a great game but is managed poorly imo.

Like Joel said, the people that make the decisions that effect our gameplay do not read the forums. $$$ is what CEO's read.

But what do I know, I'm just a scrub with money looking for a MMO to play.

Some notes from the interview for you that cant watch atm.

* Server merges (starting in may)
    Working towards single server tech with EU and US servers will be at same physical location (like TSW) Not sure wheter blood & glory ruleset will remain.

* Dragon Spine content - part 2. Two six-man dungouns out (hopefully in may). New raid and minigame is a bit further out.

* Unchaimed versions with better loot in dungeons (Xiba, Atzels, Crows, Iron Tower, Slaugherhouse, Attilus mansion)

* Level 80 versions of dungeons like Black Castle.

* PVP - unchained version. Structured PVP where all skills are maxed out and gear shouldnt matter. À la GW2.

* Crafting revamp - lot of stuff to clean up still (battlekeeps, shrines of bori etc) that need to work with the new crafting system.
    Thanks for the info Nusquam . Translation no more needed. This may be the new style for the dev-letters

Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    We have the letter ready in Fan-Eltharin right now and can publish it immediately. English, German and French will be ready sometime next week when it has been translated.
    That was below the belt. Not cool or funny.

Being a pve player all the time, but I guess this could bring me to pvp.

And one server tech is not forgotten, glad to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    That was below the belt. Not cool or funny.
    Calm down. Fan-Eltharin is not so bad. It´s near Sindarin, so any Tolkien fan can translate it for you

Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04