Thread: Chat settings not saving

Default Chat settings not saving

I know this is a known issue, but I am hoping for an ETA on a fix for the problem I am having:

Every time I change my in-game UI settings it does not save the next time I log in. To my understanding it's related to the various chat settings - ie. creating new chat windows/changing what you see in each.

This problem has been well documented according to my basic google searching, but never seems to have been addressed. It's kind of frustrating not being able to ad a tab for group/raid - well I can, but I would have to do it every session. I want to experience basic raiding and groups to see if the end-game is for me (ie. should I get premium), and so far the experience is just leaving me a frustrated noob.

Please can I have an ETA for a fix, or at least confirmation that FC knows this is an ongoing issue. Thanks!

Misscreantt - level 75 noob Guardian of Set
    TRIBUNAL

You do not have to delete combat and global tab, though. Before you log out you can create those you want "back" by "*".
    But if you write something in the chat or resubscribe for example to "xp gained" for some other chat tab like "guild", then settings will not be saved
    So the "workaround" is still flawed to me.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 19th April 2013 at 18:25.

Thanks, guys - guess I will just keep muddling. Too much dicking around this whole trial and error "will it save this time?".