Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    I will have you all know that if a moderator were to take personal action against a player for in-game events, they wouldn't be a mod much longer.

We do it because we love the game and want to give back to the community we are a part of. And for the shiney green posts.
    Is Aerynia your name on TSW forums, if not it must be your uber friend or something O.o ?.?
    Why all Funcom head mods use names starting with ''A''...a mystery.

Aerynia gave me my first infraction points in 3 years of playing, so i'm watching you Arishanya -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Is Aerynia your name on TSW forums, if not it must be your uber friend or something O.o ?.?
    Why all Funcom head mods use names starting with ''A''...a mystery.

Aerynia gave me my first infraction points in 3 years of playing, so i'm watching you Arishanya -.-
    I actually have never played TSW at all. I prefer this game.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    I actually have never played TSW at all. I prefer this game.
    Age of Conan has the best combat system like no other MMOS!
    iGank

I'm pretty sure one of the mod is Gitbin, and that he/she's just trolling around just for the sake of it. And because it wouldn't be correct for him to do it with his mod's account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I'm pretty sure one of the mod is Gitbin, and that he/she's just trolling around just for the sake of it. And because it wouldn't be correct for him to do it with his mod's account.
    This... is crazy enough to be possibly true.

Smile Zul MMO A.D.D.

Hi all I go by the name Zul in global cause most my toons start with Zul. I have 36 80's been playing from the start. If I keep making toons I will learn how to play 1 eventually. I play on the set server and I'm in Immortal Souls...wooooooot
    Last edited by Zulicous; 18th May 2013 at 11:01. Reason: to add which server I'm on

G'day everybody. After subbing last week for 3 months I might as well introduce myself though I been playing this since last February as a free to play player. I have four characters already and enjoying myself some what.

Domitilla: Cemmerian Ranger 72
    Abaddan: Stygian Demonologist 50
    Laurenlia: Aquilionain Dark Tamplar 54
    Fuhe: Khitai Bear Shaman 28

This is my second go playing this game. I first played this game five years ago for three months in a different name 'Gerza71'. I got bored and Fallout3 came along.

hello everyone im new gonna stat playing tomorrow

I have two accounts full of 80's but I am a bit sick when it comes to Tos's, POMS and DTS...I have four of each of those and 2 of everything else. FFS of course I work full time..how else could I feed all those toons!
    I love AOC, We have an awesome community and as long as I stay out of the PVP games I don't rage much!~

Hi!I've been an active player since unchained was released. I like rogue and tank classes (Working on a conq and ranger atm) I recently began to like my DT because i finally took the time to look over my specc and attacks effects. I'm usually making dungeon groups in global, but i go onto nph whenever someone needs help.

I dislike all magic ranged classes. pom, tos demo and necro!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast