Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Lol ☺ i was in that guild on rage with my conq named wilco☺ only played lvl 39 there aswell☺ i also remember ihlamur, stabbie and ganko there aswell☺ ganko playing on hes dt khang or what it was?☺ hes k/d was ofer 5 lol☺
    Carleen lives 3 hours from me😊 maby il visit😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Lol ☺ i was in that guild on rage with my conq named wilco☺ only played lvl 39 there aswell☺ i also remember ihlamur, stabbie and ganko there aswell☺ ganko playing on hes dt khang or what it was?☺ hes k/d was ofer 5 lol☺
    Darksteel was the name of my "rage" barb and Gankos DT had KD over 8...dont forget it was in combo skipping time and ganko & gang were hard core khitai farmers.

Ihlamur was a decent BS, but get bored when hit PvP10 in bori, like (and I allready said that in a prev post) many others...Stabbie still playing btw

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Darksteel was the name of my "rage" barb and Gankos DT had KD over 8...dont forget it was in combo skipping time and ganko & gang were hard core khitai farmers.

Ihlamur was a decent BS, but get bored when hit PvP10 in bori, like (and I allready said that in a prev post) many others...Stabbie still playing btw
    What? Where is he then?☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

What? Where is he then?☺
    I forget the name, got him in friendlist on my sin on fury. Hes having female sin on Fury, I believe in the law.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    I forget the name, got him in friendlist on my sin on fury. Hes having female sin on Fury, I believe in the law.
    Nice☺ i tought he left☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

You, bunch of dinosaurs, stop making me nostalgic by mentioning all those names.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    You, bunch of dinosaurs, stop making me nostalgic by mentioning all those names.
    I guess that makes u a dinosour too😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Snowstormy i havent seen in years, veece same..veece great hox player!! Electrisity i think goes by the name spunq these days. Tima i havent seen in long time. Kustos left game i think. Carleen is on and off slacking he is☺ by tyyra u meen the barb tyyr?? Hes back on fury these days☺
    Snowstormy was playing last month wild

Btw let me introduce myself aswel

The main char i play is Drago , but am recently playing alot off alt chars (mostly with similar names ... ) been playing this game from start ( ffs way to long ) , i live in Belgium , antwerp and am 36 y young !!
    Started the game on good old Aquilonia , ( thinking on all the action with scum hehe ) , later on we all proud aquilonians got dropped into Fury and rest was history ...

Icestormy plays too x)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows