Thread: Back to game years later.

Default Back to game years later.

Hey everyone,
    i bought the game and played a while when it was fresh years back. I was curious how it progressed and if it somehow got better over the time. (I quit because of the amount of bugs and imbalanced classes at the start it was really terrible and almost unplayable.) So here i am after several years. Can you give me advice on what class should i pick? I played Dark templar back then, i would like to play a supporting class now. Thank you for suggestions and tips for the class/link.
    Thank you!

There are still bugs, but most aren't game breaking. Class imbalance has been worked on, but there will always be people complaining that they aren't balanced enough no matter what.

Game has had a lot added to it over the years, which can be found in other threads here and in the Update Notes.

As for class to play, maybe try the Bear Shaman.

If you have fun, there is even a new subscription offer that just started and will be running for a little while:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/new_membership_offers

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    There are still bugs, but most aren't game breaking. Class imbalance has been worked on, but there will always be people complaining that they aren't balanced enough no matter what.

Game has had a lot added to it over the years, which can be found in other threads here and in the Update Notes.

As for class to play, maybe try the Bear Shaman.

If you have fun, there is even a new subscription offer that just started and will be running for a little while:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/new_membership_offers
    Thank you for the information, im going to try the shaman

I have also returned after a year and a half absence. While it is not a perfect game it does have it's charms. Me personally have an 80 of each of the classes except the Bear she is 30 something. I think the barb is perhaps easiest and most rewarding class to play for new or returning players. Sin is right ip there. My first 80 was a Guard, which is rewarding in a different way but man is it work playing a Guard. You also take large part of the blame for wipes and fails. You really need to know how a Guard works to play it well. If I want to be lazy I play casters.