Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The ONE thing I like most about PvP is....

The old days, the memories of when pvp actually was fun.

Being killed by a Sin and getting fanned.
    Doomsayer 2008

PVP with friends in Kheshatta or Mini (edited: When it was possible)
    Last edited by SelfRez; 18th April 2013 at 13:50.

Rage server at start.
    I got jumped in Haunted forrest by a Caps-HoX we all know and 3 of his friends...
    Little later his Sin was dead with one more at the brink of death.
    Global chat had never been so quiet on Rage

playing with friends lol

ooops its aoc

I most like epic battles when you fight stronger team and you still manage it to victory
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

guild wars, when I first joined the game there were lots of guilds allied or enemies; fight with each other on sight. everywhere(khes city, hunting lodge etc.) there could be a fight constantly growing. a few months later RotGS came :P

there were *no rewards* but people fought.

In the very beginning of CE's implementation people would actually fight as a guild over it. I don't think I have ever had so much fun fighting with friends for something that barely even mattered at the time because no one knew how to use CE effectively.

also some of the best fight were on white sands when you could still pvp in the beginning of the games creation when there was no rez shield
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

It used to be playing mini's with my friends, a controlled competitive environment.

Edited by Arishanya - this thread is for one thing you like most about PvP. Complaints and other negative comments belong elsewhere.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 18th April 2013 at 17:36.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast