Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Bring Back Kills/Death stats!

LOL if it's obvious then the evidence for it would be abundant. That's the whole point of things being obvious. I've been pvping since launch, quality of pvp has decreased for many reasons, hidden kdr isn't one, in my observation and deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    LOL if it's obvious then the evidence for it would be abundant. That's the whole point of things being obvious. I've been pvping since launch, quality of pvp has decreased for many reasons, hidden kdr isn't one, in my observation and deduction.
    If a couple of decent players quit coz of hidden kdr, then its reason to decrease quality of pvp, isnt it? :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    If a couple of decent players quit coz of hidden kdr, then its reason to decrease quality of pvp, isnt it? :>
    ROFL, how is it been hidden making the quality better? nothing is different at all

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    ROFL, how is it been hidden making the quality better? nothing is different at all
    I would say most of the pvp 10 walking around today were bought from another player who earned their kills and gear and quit the game. Reputation is earned through gameplay, not paypal.

The only thing kdr proved to us was who earned their PvP level from minis/pvp and who farmed Bori endlessly for gear they dont deserve. Kdr is irrelevent in all other aspects.

This thread has gone on long enough. It's already drifting off topic and becoming more about discussion of other areas and difference of opinion on other areas rather than bringing back the KDR stats.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324