Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Kills/Death stats!

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    got barb, guard, sin at 80
    just new to barb, hella OP, ton of fun, im still using devastation x) really increases crit rating
    well devastation gives you 37 crit rating per stack, which is 1%crit rating, and it can be consumed by white hit. On top of it all not every hit that dont crit give you devastation buff, there is just chance to get it. so you might fire of 5 combos and get only 1 stack. Beside how many combos are you planing on hittig to get devastation buff to be really worth it? If you dont kill someone in 3-5 combos you will probably die anyway.
    staggering blow on the other hand gives you 36% weapon dmg for 15 sec every time you hit it, debuf target, is relatively fast combo and if you feat hammer and anvil it can hit nice to.

Now back on topic, your comment about kd 3/1 is what i believe to be slight problem with mini games. Not sure if it is possible to get that score without playing certain style. It encourage certain players to look for easy targets, hide from fights, and run if about to kill and totally destroy team play.
    If they show k/d from world pvp i dont mind, but im against it in minis.
    Give all other kind of stats and that can improve mini games, k/d wont improve it a bit but will have opposite effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    well devastation gives you 37 crit rating per stack, which is 1%crit rating, and it can be consumed by white hit. On top of it all not every hit that dont crit give you devastation buff, there is just chance to get it. so you might fire of 5 combos and get only 1 stack. Beside how many combos are you planing on hittig to get devastation buff to be really worth it? If you dont kill someone in 3-5 combos you will probably die anyway.
    staggering blow on the other hand gives you 36% weapon dmg for 15 sec every time you hit it, debuf target, is relatively fast combo and if you feat hammer and anvil it can hit nice to.
    yea i use staggering blow thingy

still have 5 pts to waste, definately not a final build

guess devastation would be better if it would also crit dmg rating too
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 15th May 2013 at 19:35.

Now back on topic, your comment about kd 3/1 is what i believe to be slight problem with mini games. Not sure if it is possible to get that score without playing certain style. It encourage certain players to look for easy targets, hide from fights, and run if about to kill and totally destroy team play.
    If they show k/d from world pvp i dont mind, but im against it in minis.
    Give all other kind of stats and that can improve mini games, k/d wont improve it a bit but will have opposite effect.
    did u see my win/lose ratio there buddy? in minis, im the one who caps flags and smacks totems, i kill threats and suicide for teh team

whats ur win/lose ratio

Here's how it goes for me if I got a bad team I go for kills good teams kills and win
    Dooflunky

annihilation wins :411
    annihilation loss: 188
    capture the skull wins: 2555
    capture the skull loss: 1164
    conquest wins: 98
    conquest loss: 45

This is on my highest lvl char and on fury, not pve or rage/deatwish server.
    Btw if you need help with pvp build for barb feel free to ask
    Last edited by Whalar; 15th May 2013 at 19:59.

This is on my highest lvl char and on fury, not pve or rage/deatwish server.
    Btw if you need help with pvp build for barb feel free to ask
    check the barb section then

with that win/lose conan would have u on his team

not pve or rage/deatwish server.
    unfortunately right now on tyranny the skilled player base feels lesser than what it was on deathwish

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    unfortunately right now on tyranny the skilled player base feels lesser than what it was on deathwish
    umm Asylum and Black Out. Have you faced them yet?

Can we get back on topic? Thank you that is all....

Back to the topic...

I saw too much players stopping the fight and staying hidden in some place until the bg end to keep their "holly" ratio.

So please Funcom remove this stupid stats definetly.
    Thanks.