Thread: Sangre Hiboria is recruting!

Default Sangre Hiboria is recruting!

We are a spanish speaking guild looking for mature, friendly and active players for High End content. Actually we are raiding T3 (on farming mode) and T4 four days a week. Our (and yours if you want)guild is the first, and the only one, spanish speaking guild that kicks T4 bosses on Crom(4 at the moment) and our intentions are clearly kill all T4 and T3.5 bosses, with no concessions, we want blood and destroy them all.

All classes are welcome. If you have interest only must to ask in global for SH officer, use this thread,or pm me. As you want.

But SH aren´t focus only on PVE content.... PvP players are wellcome, we enjoy all aspect of AoC and we have a lot of PvPers.

¡Do not miss the moment! Join SH!

http://sangrehiboria.guildlaunch.com/

Regards.
    Last edited by Duhr; 3rd July 2013 at 06:45.

We are a serious guild and we do the best in the raids!

Enjoy it!

If your a Spanish speaking guild why you writing in English? ;-)
    Just thinking Spanish speaking ppl would rather look for Spanish..

Easy , mate.

I considered more correct write in english in an english forum. We haven´t spanish forum but spanish ppl just know us. I hope, and think, there isn´t problem with write in english in an english forums and an internacionalization of the guild maybe be good, i´m sure about that.

In the onther hand is possible that some ppl want to practice their "spanish", so, you are all welcome.

:P
    Last edited by Duhr; 17th April 2013 at 12:21.

Hola ;-)

Yes you got a point there, to have a guild with members from more than one Country is good I think.
    Was just thinking it was better for you to post in a language your new members would understand. ;-)

Rock on

Quote Originally Posted by Duhr View Post
    Easy , mate.

I considered more correctect write in english in an english forum. We haven´t spanish forum but spanish ppl just know us. I hope, and think, there isn´t problem with write in english in an english forums and an internacionalization of the guild maybe be good, i´m sure about that.

In the onther hand is possible that some ppl want to practice their "spanish", so, you are all welcome.

:P

Hey!

English is a language very common. I´m sure that most of ppl can understand my post, spanish or not. Maybe the only reason for don´t understand is my poor english, or maybe not.

Thank you for support the thread.