Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: {Tales} - "Leaving the Menfyt - The long journey home"

Default Not taking No for an answer

Based on ingame rp.

Not taking No for an answer

She had just maid camp for the evening securing Nuala to a tree beside the camp fire, when she spotted him. He leaned nonchalantly against a tall pine tree, with his hands clasped in front of him, waiting. Probably he had just followed her all the way from the Dun, on a safe distance, tracking her. She just recalled the smug smile on his face when she had left him there. Why…why could he just not give me up? She looked up the sky estimating how much time she had left before it would be dangerous to travel alone in the darkness. Not long. Maybe she could make it to Morgh Village if she pushed Nuala. She began to collect all her belongings and stamped out the fire. Ferron looked at her calmly, silent biding his time. He even smiled at her, a warm smile.

- “I didn't want to part like that, Elly...”

- “You did not listen...”

- “Elyssa, please… I am not stopping ya...”

- “No, Ferron”

- “I just want to talk with ya, Elly...” he smiled at her slightly. “Can you do that for me?”

- “Talk? ... Are we not through with that? Or shall I say beyond that...”

- “I just didn't want you to leave like that, Elly... Please.” He stayed silent for a while before he decided to make one last attempt to persuade her. “Could you not consider the trip for Poitain again, Elly? It would do you good, for me and for us.”

- “I’m not picking up the threads... I’m leaving it behind, Ferron” He recoiled as she had slapped him. It hurt worse than if she had. Then she added plainly and so coldly. “It’s for the best.... leave it bee.” The words maid no space for misinterpretations, the message was clear.

He lowered his head slightly, before raising his look at her. “Alright... I understand...Let's have a drink together first... Cimmerian habit of saying goodbye for hurt feelings...”

- “I meant what I said, Ferron... Goodbye...”

- “Elyssa...”

- “What?”

- “Why you want to leave this all like that?”

- “It’s for the best, Ferron.”

Ferron took his pocket flask, offering it to Elyssa. “Let’s have a one drink to put all the hurt feelings on the past... can ya do it for me?”

Elyssa turned to him, taking the flask. “If this will make you leave me be... Then yes.”

Ferron smiled a bit sadly at her, nodding once, and stayed silent. Elyssa took it and drank one sip. “There.... “‘She handed it back. Ferron received the flask, corking it carefully, putting it to his pocket.

- “You are not drinking?”

Ferron shook his head a bit. “No. I'm not ready to put you and me on the past.”

Elyssa eyed him confused. This is not right. He must have done something.

“Either are you, Elly... When you got the chance to see it. We are going to the Poitain, Elly.”

Elyssa shakes her head in protest, but found that her limbs did not react to her. No he couldn’t have. I’m so going to….

- “I'm sorry I had to trick you, Elly... You didn't give me other choice... I- I can't let you go like that... I love you, Elly... And you love me, I know it.”

Elyssa crumbled, her knees couldn’t keep her upright and she fell to the ground with a rather surprised look on her face. As she fell he took a hold of her, putting her to the ground gently, speaking softly. “Sleep now, Elly... You will wake up in Poitain”

Elyssa lay motionless in Ferrons arms, showing no reactions whatsoever to his gentle words. The little sip had been enough to knock her out completely. Ferron ran his hand once across her cheek tenderly, before tying her ankles and wrists. He raised her to his shoulder, whistling loudly once, his horse running to him. With ease he putted her across the horses back and jumped on it after it, laying a thick fur over her. He rode away leading Nuala behind him.

3rd February 2010, 10:59
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 25th June 2013 at 11:45.
    Lady Elyssa of the House Aithne
    ~ Triath of the Fearghal Clan ~
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power
    ~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make believe

This is the first chapter in a long adventure where many of Elyssas friends and foes appears.

World of make believe

“Chain her up, Meroz.”
    “Yes, Mistress, of course.” He dropped Elyssa from his shoulder and she landed on the stone floor with a thud. He leaned down and straightened her up, just for him to be able to chain her wrists against the wall, locking them and then kneeling down and chaining her ankles. She stirred some under the rough treatment, but she was passed out.
    The woman watched quietly. Her face was kept in the dark and it was hard to see what she looked like. “I have things to tend to Meroz, see that she is stripped of her clothes and possessions, then give her some water, I will return in the morrow.”
    Meroz bows at the woman. “Of course, Mistress. As you wish.”
    “Don't do anything depraved to her... Not yet.” The woman added the last bit in a lower voice, turning around.
    Meroz lowers his head as he heard her command. ”A- As you wish Mistress.”
    Blood was sipping from a cut in Elyssas head and made stains on her clothes. She sat with her back resting towards the wall, tipped over to the left with her arms stretched over her head. The position looked unnatural. Meroz pulled off her clothes using his knife to cut the fine fabric when it did not go fast enough. He tossed them aside and the former silk clothes landed in a heap on the floor. Meroz sniffed slightly in the air above her and wrinkled his nose. Her skin was dirty and she looked nothing like the noble born woman she truly was. A single necklace resting glimmering on her bosom went the same way as her clothes. He whistled loudly and slave boy brought a bowl of chicken soup to him, he took the steaming bowl and then tapped Elyssa cheek. When she did not reply he slapped her hard across the face. “Wake up lass...”

“It's quite nice here, eh?” Ferrons voice sounded faint like it came from the opposite of a great void.
    “The view is fantastic.” She heard her reply as faintly as his. It only took a moment before the memories of the smell, sound and colors came rushing towards her and almost engulfed her. She could see and feel her precious memories of what once were.
    “Imagine it... Mansion here... The views... Spending days here watching... And nights... well” Ferron shrugged and looked so relaxed; he turned and winked at her. “Under the sheets... Not too bad.” He wasn’t even finished before she blushed deeply. He did not see it though, and for that she was glad…it was a bit to reveling. She kneeled and folded one arm around Ferrons neck leaning in to him. “I think I can imagine all that, and some more.” She placed her chin on his shoulder and his scents filled her nostrils and made her smile and she buried her face in his clothes.
    Ferron chuckled softly. “Aye...” He looked at her warmly and lovingly for while, giving her a kiss on her lips after it. She was a bit surprised of his intensity, but it flicker away fast when she felt his lips touch hers tenderly. He moved his hand to cheek, caressing it, breaking the kiss slowly, and looking to her eyes. What he said next made her heart beat faster with unexpected joy. “You make me happy, Elly... You make me enjoy this world.”

Elyssa stirred and opened her eyes slowly. Her cheek was burning after Meroz wakeup call. “ What... Where....Ferron!!!!!” She lifts her head and tries desperately to focus on her surroundings. “Where is he?”
    “Don't cry lass... Ple- Please don't... It was accident... You should eat now... I got some food here for you...” Meroz brought the spoon close to her lips, eyeing her sadly.
    “Nooo... Noooo. ....” She collapsed and hung in her chains sobbing uncontrollably. “Why... I... have... Never... done... anything... To you...” She turned her head avoiding the spoon.
    “Ple-please eat... Mistress said you need to eat...”
    Tears are streaming down her dirty face. She sobbed, cried and coughed.
    “St- stop the crying... please... now...” His voice grew more angrily with each word.
    It’s like she did not hear him, she was in her own world of pain and agony. Meroz took a firm hold of her cheeks, forcing his fingers into her skin making her mouth open and stuffed the spoonful of the soup in her mouth. “Eat now.”
    Elyssa did not care. She just swallowed mechanically with no reaction to his forceful treatment. Meroz kept her mouth open, feeding her several spoonfuls before putting the bowl down. The tears continue to flow down her cheeks and she cried in pain, like she had locked herself away from the outside world.
    “I- I'm sorry for your lost lass... I'm sorry...” He rubbed his eyes. ”I h-hope that you will do what the Mistress want... It will make all easier...”
    Elyssa did not respond, she just continued sobbing and crying. Meroz walked off and left her in the darkness, whilst he patted her head first.

Elyssa had given into her feelings for him; somehow he had been able to see past her mask and touch her in a level she earlier was unaware of existed. The little meadow he had taken her to in Poitan. She did not want to think of it... did not want to remember one of her most beautiful moments in her life.

Ferron eyed her silently for while, then walked up close to her silently. Suggest? I suggest you listen to your heart Elly... I have no doubts.”
    “I want you. Fully, Completely.”
    “Less is not enough.”
    Ferron kept her tightly against him, raising her chin with one of his hand, looking in to her eyes. “Elly... I love you. You have my life in your hands.”
    Elyssas lips are salty and wet, she did not resist him, she did not care that she was supposed to be angry with him. She didn’t care that she was supposed to be angry with everyone. She reached out for him, found his hands and pulled herself closer to him. His arms encircled her, cradling her closer to his chest. Her lips searched, hunting almost his throat, to his chin, till she finally found his lips.

Now Ferron was gone. She would never feel his embrace ever again.

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:23.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make Believe, Part II

Based on ingame rp.

World of make Believe, Part II

The woman Meroz had called Mistress stood in the cave behind a larger table mixing several fluids together in a small elegant beaker. Beside her in a heap laid the remnants of a human. Its limbs were discolored and pale.
    “No she is not, now. Be silent and don't dare looking at me.” She gestured to the rotting limbs. “Move them to her, make sure she inhales it.”
    Meroz bowed obedient. “Of course, Mistress... Sorry...” He took a pair of thick gloves from his pocket and pulled them carefully on his hands before he took a few rotting limbs from the ground, frowning.
    The woman patted the rat that she held in one hand, glancing from Meroz to the pile of severed arms and legs. She quirked a brow. “Why do you wear that?”
    “Wear what, Mistress...?” He kept his look down, holding two limbs in his hands.
    “The gloves, you don't think Set protects you? He gives you great power, and you don't trust him.” The woman shook her head slowly, moving over; she grasped a tuft of Elyssas hair, yanking the Cimmerian's head back. “Wake up!”

The nightmare would not end…she only relived it over and over again. She tried to breath, but the pressure over her chest tightened and she panicked. For one moment she was free and she felt his touch lingering over her, soothing her. In the next moment she was back, kneeling on the shore of the little lake in Poitan. She felt the hard rock under bare feet, warm from the early morning sun. The breeze in her face caressed her like a lover’s gentle hand. She heard a cough behind her and she looked up at the man standing some 5 meters behind her.
    “Yes?”
    “Excuse me, lass... Ye don’t happen to be Lady Elyssa? I'm carrying important message for her.”
    Elyssa eyed the man with suspicion. He was large, but he looked and behaved like a boy. Something in her told her he something was off. “I have never heard about the lady in question.” She rose slowly to her feet.
    The boy lowered his head a bit, shaking it slightly. “Ah, my fault then, lass... I'm bringing news about her- Never mind.”
    She eyes him still suspicious. No one knows I’m here. She desperately tried to remember if she had seen any familiar face on the streets the last few days. She came up blank. “I’m sorry that I can’t help you.”
    The boy nodded at her.” Aye, sorry for the trouble then lass.” He began to walk away from her.

Elyssa looked up on the ridge to the left of her, seeing a woman standing there with her undead as a wall around her. She only needed one look before she hastily began to walk back towards the house.
    The boy stood in front of the woman and shook his head slightly. “She said she isn’t the woman you seek, Mistress... The woman dismissed the boy and walked down the ridge following Elyssa, shouting after her. “Halt.”
    “Pardon me?” Elyssa stopped in her tracks. “What is this??”
    The woman eyed Elyssa calmly, the two unnatural beings at her side fidgeting slightly, reanimated bones with slabs of flesh, their organs dangling from where their stomach would have been. “Tell me, you are Ferron's lover-- And do not lie to me.”
    Elyssa looked between the boy and the woman in front of her. The boy coughed and looked at his mistress nervously.
    “What??? Who are you?”
    One of the unnatural beings licks the place where its lips used to, the other attempted to mimic this, but its jaw is lacking, its tongue rotten away. “Kemoserit, a dear friend of Ferron.”
    Elyssa looked really perplexed. “I am not the one you are seeking...” Time to get away from this abomination quickly.
    The boy nodded at Kemoserit like she had given him a secret message. He stepped behind Elyssa and took a firm hold of her both arms. “Easy now, lass.”
    Elyssa shouted angrily and surprised. “Hey!!!”
    Kemoserit reached up with an absent hand, scratching the scar at her face, it runs from one cheek to the other, crossing the bridge of her nose. “My crows watched you with him, do not lie.” One of the dead men slithered up to Elyssa, laying an ice cold hand on her forearm.
    Elyssa began to struggle to get free, kicking the boy’s knee with her foot. He grunted, but kept the hold of her arms easily. “Calmly lass...”
    “I don’t even know what you are talking about!!!!
    Kemoserit extended an arm, attempting to grab a hold of Elyssas neck with her hand, clenching roughly. “Your name is Elyssa; you are his previously-cursed lady love.”
    Elyssa jumped up and kicked Kemoserit while her weight was supported by the boy. Kemoserit let out a sharp hiss as she got kicked and stumbled a bit back. Both dead men unsheathed their rusty weapons, eyeless sockets glaring to her. “If you are not her, then there is no reason for you to live, is there?”
    Elyssa felt her your skin getting warmer and warmer under the boy's hands, it almost started to burn. Some sweat started to form on the boy's forehead while he turned his gaze over Elyssa shoulder to Kemoserit, looking nervous and slightly panicked. “I- I can't control it much longer... It burns.”
    “ahhhhhh.... take it away....it burns.” Elyssa screams when the burnt sensation gets unbearable, white glowing pain under her skin.
    “Let go of her Boy.” Kemoserit exclaimed sharply. The dead men moved to Elyssa, attempting to seize her with their cold hands, their grip surprisingly strong.
    He let go of her, pushing her to the ground and turned around and let out deep groan of relief. Fire pillars shoot from his palms and he aimed them towards the small house, making the dry wood burst on flames.
    Kemoserit glanced to the side, watching the house, as if it was the most natural of things.
    The boy looked over his shoulder at Kemoserit, slightly nervously, but with some sort of happiness in his eyes.
    Elyssa turned her head when she heard the noise of flames licking up the walls. “NOOOOOO......” She screamed, crawled, trying to get to her feet towards the house. “He is inside. I have to get him out.”
    “That was good Meroz, very powerful; at least you did not burn the bitch.” Kemoserits gaze turned back to Elyssa, whom she approached again, attempting to take a rough grip of her red hair, the claws of Kemoserit's gloves scraping across the woman's scalp.
    Meroz eyed around a bit nervously. “Ma- maybe we should go? The villagers might get upset...”
    Elyssas head snapped up when Kemoserit gripped her hair and she gets stopped in her attempts to get to the house. “He is in there... I have to get him out...” She cried when she saw the flames grow high above the rooftop, licking a nearby house.
    “Meroz, the villagers fear us-- Go get our horses and find some rope.” She tugged back at the hair roughly, moving her hand up to line with Elyssa's eyes, two fingers moved up close to each eyeball, the pointed claws inches from them. “Tell me your name.”

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:22.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Galadh

Galadh - Bear Shaman Cimmerian // Tombstone // English server Fury PvP

I have really enjoyed reading your stories. Keep it going.
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:21.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Lyrikae

Lyrikae - Barbarian Cimmerian // Clan Koragg // English server Aquilonia PvP-RP

*Claps Excitedly*
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:21.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Treizi

Treizi - Conqueror Aquilonian //

Awww...this is good reading ....way to go Elly ....*loves it and awaits next part biting nails*
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:20.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make Believe - Part III

I'm glad you're enjoying it. That is the one thing one needs to keep writing. Even if the stories is posted some months after the actual event ^^.

World of make Believe - Part III

Meroz nodded at Kemoserit and stumbled away, watching his own palms and grinning. He slowly turned away from them. Elyssas eyes locked at the small claws of Kemoserit hands, suddenly aware of the real threat the woman before her was.
    “Your lover hurt me deeply, Elyssa... If you do not behave as I see fit, I will repeat the ways he violated me, a tenfold, do you understand?”
    “My name is Elyssa....”She cursed under her breath.
    Meroz came back holding two horses from the reigns with one hand and on his other hand is a rope, some smoke was rising from his palms. He smiled widely with his eyes glowing. The praise his Mistress had given him must have raised his esteem greatly.
    “I don’t know what he has done to you. I was never a part of it...”
    “He chained me up, hit me, whipped me, tortured me beyond what is imaginable, he even went so far as to take my beauty.” Kemoserit motioned for the scar at her face. “Meroz, tie and gag her, throw her over your horse and let us leave this disgusting land.”
    Meroz nodded. “Of course, Mistress”
    Elyssa just watched the woman in a state of surprise... ”He can’t have...” She turned her eyes at the burning house and her face mirrored the horror she felt. “Please, let me fetch some help to have the fire put out.”
    Meroz kneeled next to Elyssa and tied her hands and feet’s together and then stuffed a rag in to her mouth. Elyssa tried to make resistance to Meroz, but the next words from Kemoserit made her heart freeze. “umfffff...”
    Kemoserit shrugged and watched Elyssa. “Hellfire burns to the ground, it cannot be extinguished.”
    Meroz rose up and took Elyssa with him. She wriggled like a worm in his grip. Kemoserit aimed a kick towards Elyssa's stomach, before Meroz pulls her up. Elyssa coughed and was jerked back by the pain the kick inflicted. Meroz picked her up from the ground easily, tossing her to his horse. She landed roughly and made the horse back away because of the sudden weight, she almost slide off. He jumped to the horse directly after. “Nobody would be helping anymore...” he muttered.
    “Killed them all? Good boy, I'm starting to like you. I have some books for you to read, texts for you to study when we return to Set's land.”
    Meroz blushed slightly, nodding. “Thank you, Mistress.”
    Kemoserit watched the fire, a wide smile on her face. “It’s glorious, isn’t it, I doubt Ferron burns with it, but one can hope.”
    Meroz smiled at Kemoserit. “Yes. It burns.”
    At Kemoserits words Elyssa screamed silently and twined as much she could on the horse. Kemoserit extended a hand, almost affectionately brushing the back of a claw over Meroz cheek. “You did very well.”
    “Mhmm” Meroz looked overly happy. “Thank you, Mistress.” Kemoserit smiled at him. On the horse Elyssa cried and tried to kick the horse and Meroz. She cried even more when she heard the roar of the flames.
    Meroz grunted and placed a large hand on her. “Stop it lass!”
    Kemoserit reached for her dagger and knocked Elyssa out with the hilt of it. The blow landed just perfect and Elyssas body relaxes as she disappeared into nothingness.

“Umhhhh” was the only thing Elyssa responded. The coldness of the cave came rushing back to her and she glanced up at her tormentor. Meroz glanced at Kemoserit and shrugged a bit, walking slowly to Elyssa.
    “Lay them at her feet.” Kemoserit leaned to Elyssas ear, muttering in a hushed voice. “Inhale deeply now, dear.”
    Elyssa opened her eyes for a brief while due to the severe treatment. Meroz put the leg and arm over Elyssas feet’s. She tried to turn her head away; the smell of the rotting limbs was foul and made her wanting to throw up.
    “Don't struggle.” Kemoserit exclaims sharply, tightening her grip at the hair, the rat having crawled up at her shoulder, watching Elyssa with wide black eyes.
    Elyssa tried to back away as far as the chains allowed it, leaving the corpse on the ground. “You will not break me...” She muttered quietly.
    “I would actually, though I fear it would be a waste of time, I don't want anything from you, I don't need to break you Elyssa.” Kemoserit carefully lays the Rat towards Elyssa. It crawled over on the skin of the Cimmerian, grabbing hold with sharp claws as it began to nibble at the pale flesh. Meroz kept his head lowered down, grinning.
    The pain made Elyssa wanting to scream, but instead she bite down her teeth and endured when the rat dug his teeth in her shoulder. She jerked back and tried to rub the rat of against the wall. The animal doesn’t seem too affected, clinging to Elyssa as it slowly digs through the layer of skin. “Oh, be still.” Kemoserit mumbled in a lowered voice, glancing over at Meroz. “Make her stop that.”
    Meroz nodded once. “Of course, Mistress.” He stepped closer to Elyssa and took a hold of her arms that are over her head, chained to the wall. “Stop it now, lass... Ye got no way out.”
    “Take this abomination off me!!!” Elyssa screamed and jerked up one leg tries to kick him. She did not get far though.
    Meroz eyed Elyssa and shook his head. “Calm down, lass... It will be over soon... Nothing ye can do about it.”

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:18.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Lyrikae

Lyrikae - Barbarian Cimmerian // Clan Koragg // English server Aquilonia PvP-RP

Yay!

You might want to go with either Jystana or Kemoserit, I doubt alot of people know that they are the same person.
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:18.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make Believe - Part IV

Seems some of my copy + paste did not work :/

*runs and corrects it*

/Elyssa
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:16.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make Believe - Part IV

Thank you Jystana/Kemoserit and Ferron for making this such a fun plot to play out.

World of make Believe - Part IV

The protests seemed to make Kemoserit smile. She reached down into her belt, pulling out a thin vial, which appears to be filled with a thick red substance. “When she is done screaming, cut her stomach, I need to mix her blood.”
    Elyssa looked into Meroz eyes grinning. “I don’t care anymore!!!” She spat in his face.
    Meroz grunted and stared at Elyssa, letting go of her arms while he wiped the spit from his face. “Will do, Mistress...”
    The rat continued biting larger and large flakes of skin from Elyssa, having made a big gushing wound now, its infected saliva mixed with the blood. “If need be, knock her out.” Kemoserits voice was cold.
    Meroz took his dagger, bringing the blade to her stomach, eyeing Elyssa while grinning wide. “This is for the spitting, whore.” He then cut the skin, moving the blade really slowly across her stomach, creating a wound of about palms length.
    Kemoserit let out a loud chuckle at Meroz words, watching the knife; she absently shifts the vial between two fingers.
    Elyssa screamed out when Meroz cut her, but seeing the pleasure in her tortures eyes and faces, she tried to bite it down. She looked up at Meroz with burning eyes. ”I will find you... You will be surprised.”
    “Oh, be silent Savage, you'll be rotting before you get the chance.” Kemoserit uncorked the vial, offering it to Meroz. “Pour it on her wound.”
    Meroz let out a short and sharp chuckle, spitting to Elyssas face. He took the vial and poured some of it in her stomach wound and rest on the wound the rat made. Elyssa felt the saliva drop down her face, ignoring it. The smile on her face was almost wicked. “I will find you... You will be surprised....”
    Kemoserit smiled slightly, watching as the rat scattered down on the ground, disappearing into a dark corner of the room. She turned her gaze to Meroz, exclaiming in a loud sarcastic tone. “Is she a dimwit? Did we capture a village idiot?”
    Meroz wiped the dagger to his cloths and sheathed it, he frowned and muttered. “I think she is stupid village whore. Who cares of this... this thing?” The insults did not seem to have any effect on Elyssa, she grinned still.
    “No one I reckon, but she will serve her purpose.” Kemoserit smiled grimly, scratching at the scar. “Now we just need her to get back to Cimmeria.” Kemoserit tilted her head slightly and watched Elyssa. “Do you have any friends? Anyone who wants to find you?”
    “No.... No one will come for me.” Elyssa spitted out the words. “I will not make this easy for you...”
    “How do you intend to make it difficult for me then? Chained like that, death coursing through you?”
    Meroz let out a sudden chuckle and smiled.
    “What do you want!!!” Elyssa eyed Kemoserit with tired eyes.
    “I want Ferron to watch you die.” Kemoserit stated in a blank tone. Elyssa heard Meroz snicker in the background. “Meroz, knock her out...“ Kemoserit turned slowly on her heel, throwing a brief glance back at the rotting limbs.
    “Ferron is dead... you burnt him alive.”
    “Maybe, but I am not certain, Ferron is no idiot.”
    Meroz threw a heavy uppercut to Elyssa's jaw. She took the blow laughing. “He is not going to see me fade away… he is going to meet me in the Halls of Crom.”
    Meroz snorted and threw several hits to her face. “Pass out bitch.”
    Kemoserit glanced back at Elyssa and spoke low. “Crom does not rule in Aquilonia, nor Stygia.”
    Elyssas head snapped up but she refused to let go. “You are going to fail, witch… Fail”
    Her refusal made Meroz intensify his beating of her. He growled and grasped her from her hair, raising her head and kept punching her to face, again and again. Kemoserit began to move out of the room, glancing over at Meroz. “If you want to do anything with... Her, be my guest.” With those words she turns and leaves Meroz alone with Elyssa.
    Meroz nodded towards the now empty doorway. “Alright, Mistress.” He told to himself and stopped the hitting, stepping in front of Elyssa. Her limbs slacked and she lost her consciousness. Meroz raised her head up from her hair. “Oh, ye are going to pass out now, you so brave "Cimmerian"?” He took the rotten hand from the ground, breaking one finger from it and tossed the arm and leg away. He rose up slowly and grinned widely from some sick joke. He took a firm hold of her hair again, pulling her head backwards and brought the rotten finger close to her nostril. Elyssa stirred by the foul stench and shook her head to get rid of the smell, muttering oaths.
    He grinned and looked down at Elyssa. “Oh? Ye awake now?” *Chuckles sharply* “I want to hear your apologize from me now.”
    She lifted her head and looked defiant up at him. Blood was smeared over her whole face and slowly dripping from her broken nose and a cut in her mouth. Her eyes were glowing with disobedience. “You would like that.. Wouldn’t you?”
    “Aye, I would like that, you filthy "Cimmerian" He spited on her face. “I got thrown out from Cimmeria... Same kind of people like you. Apologize what you are, apologize that you spitted on me. Now. “ He put his palm around her throat.
    Elyssa chuckled and said in a mocking tone, spitting some blood on the ground. “You know... The bitch that are controlling you... She will just **** you over… Like everybody else...”
    Meroz growled and put more pressure on her throat. “She is kind to me...! You ****ing whore won't ever say bad word of her... Ever!” He started to choke her. Elyssa only leaned back her head without any resistance at all. Dark shadows were dancing in the corner of her field of vision. Meroz stared at her with a crazy glow in his eyes, squeezing her throat hard. His palm was aflame now, a bit of smoke rose from his grip and Elyssa could smell the flesh burning. “Say ye are sorry! Now!” The smile on Elyssas face only fueled his anger.
    “I will meet my love in the Halls of Crom…” She closed her eyes and relaxed in her chains. She smiled at the thought of soon be near Ferron, feeling his body against hers. In that moment all she wanted was for the mad boy in front of her to loose control and kill her. To save all her family or anyone else who might come in contact with her. To save all those left that she loved dearly. The pain was nothing; she only waited for the hollow abyss on the other side.
    Meroz let go of her throat suddenly, breathing heavily, looking to the ground, muttering. “Mistress doesn't want her dead... yet...” Raised his eyes and looked at her with despite. He took the dagger and hit her several times on top of her head with the hilt of his dagger. Elyssa did not evade the blows and her head snapped up several times, hitting the wall behind. She slowly lost her awareness and her vision blurred into nothingness.
    Meroz spited once more at her and muttered before he turned and walked away. “Cimmerian whore...”

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:14.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast