Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: {Tales} - "Leaving the Menfyt - The long journey home"

Default Deceiver of Fools

Based on in-game rp, thanks Ferron for making so much drama ^^.

Deceiver of Fools

Elyssa stood silent in the doorway for a while before she moved to Ferrons bedside. Ferron lay on his back at bed, he had some sort of wooden support around his right leg and around his left arm, his face and body was badly bruised and had several visible cuts. He seemed to be sleeping, though when she got closer he opened his eyes quickly, focusing his look on Elyssa.

“Oh hey, Elly... I guess ya got my letter.” He grunted.

Elyssa stands silent, just gazing down at him.

“I'm sorry, but I don't have any other solution. Alright?”

Elyssa stayed silent and Ferron eyed her a bit angrily. “For the **** sake, say something, Elly!”

Elyssa kneeled beside the bed, still silent while she gently removed her hood. On a closer look it’s clearly visible that she has been crying. Ferron gazed her shortly before he looked up the roof, noticeably unknowing how to handle the situation.

“What ya want, Elly?”

Her face was blank, no expressions at all and when she spoke it was with a cold voice. “How hurt are y?”

Ferron glared at her, a bit surprised by her cold expression. “I'm fine soon. They get a moment to catch their breath before they need to run again.”

“They?”

Ferron moved his look slowly to her, looking calmer and colder now. “Aye. The SetMosis people.”

“Why are you going after my friends? WHY!!!” she almost screamed the last word.

Ferron pulled his head backwards slightly, surprised by her screaming. “What you mean why? They almost killed us all...****ing hell! They are ****ing rats”
    The words stung and she had to control herself to not slap his face. It hurt her to hear him voicing his opinions about her friends

Ferron peered at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. “What? Slap it away. Won't do any more harm.”

“I have promised lady Treizi my friendship... and you are making my life real hard.”

“Me...? Ah, sure... I'm sorry that they didn't succeed of killing us, Elly. It would have been easier to you.”

“The only thing I know... Is that I got a letter telling me that some of my friends will die soon. That is all I know. I’m rushing here finding you all beaten up, babbling about killing them all.”

Ferron grunted slightly in reply. “Aye... Yea... My bad... I forgot to mention why.”

“What do you what me to say?”

He moved his look from her, suddenly finding the roof very interesting. “Aye. Sorry. Well, they ****ed us up. We were changing our prisoner for some books. And they betrayed us there...”

“Prisoner??”

“****ing rats” he mumbled, clenching his fist under the blanket.” Our prisoner, Jystana, a witch from Set Mosis.”

Elyssa rose and walked out the door to the balcony. Both her body language and features cried of irritation and anger.

Ferron eyed after her, he stumbled soon on his feet, grunting as he stood up, limping and taking his balance from the walls.

“I slightly remember her, Jystana. But I never meet her” she tasted the words slowly.

The balcony doors opened behind her and Ferron moved slowly towards her. He stopped and leaned heavily to the wooden rail, breathing slightly heavier from the effort of being up and not resting in bed. “Aye, a witch.”

“You should not be up.” It was the first almost considerate words she expressed.

Ferron waved his hand slightly to shrug it off “Aye, but I'm up now.”
    She turned her back at him, leaning against the reeling. “Have it your way then”

Ferron stayed quiet for a while and studied Elyssa carefully before he spoke again. “Why don't ya understand that they aren't ya friends? They would cut your throat without hesitation if you would stand on their way.”

“I knew something like this would happen...” she talked quietly, almost not hearable.

“Hmmm... Aye. When you are friends with people like that, Elly... What ya thought would happen?”

She clenched her wrists, trying to restrain the feelings of anger and disappointment that boiled in her.

“I am not trying to judge you. Or ask your permission... I just wanted to let you know... Since they are your friends. They will pay. It's simple as that.” He glanced at her with a flash of anger in his eyes.

Elyssa felt the color drain out from her face, her stomach lurched “Pay?” She choked out.

“Aye... Pay. Derellas slit Einsof's throat. It was a trap, Elly. Helshad was under some spell... So he throws me off from a bridge.” He almost grunted the last sentence, making it hard to hear what he said.

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:35.
    Lady Elyssa of the House Aithne
    ~ Triath of the Fearghal Clan ~
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power
    ~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Deceiver of Fools II

Based on in-game rp, thanks Ferron for making so much drama ^^.

Deceiver of Fools II

Elyssas cold façade breaks, displaying great sorrow before she could cover it up again.

He looked at her from under his hood, peering and studying her responses to this new information. “They planned to kill us all. I go to hand it to them. They surely fooled us... Fooled me... I was stupid to trust on Treizi.”

“What do you mean by trusting Treizi? Does she know who you are now?”
    Ferron raised a brow at her. “Akselvee had set a meeting with her, to make the exchange happen... And no, I'm not sure if she does. I would assume she does... She has met me before...With you that time. And my name is too familiar to people the days...As is my family.”

She lowered her gaze and looked at his splinted leg, at the different colored bruises over his body. “They hit you pretty bad.”

“They throw me down from a bridge... Rocks aren’t soft ya know, Elly.” He grinned slightly at her.

“So, this time you got away. What about the next time?” She just ignores his comment, not smiling back at him.

“Next time they are dead so it's solved by that.”

She closed her eyes for a brief moment, trying to push aside the hollow feeling in her stomach. “Why will you make me choose between you? Can’t you just leave lady Treizi alone...? I don’t care about the rest of the SetMosis cult. Just leave her alone. Go on your holy quest to kill them all, but leave my friends out of it.”

Ferron only grunted a reply. “I won't let people get away of trying to kill me and family, Elly.”

“I see that. Somehow I know this would split us apart. Neither of you are innocent. You must know that.” She argued intensely.

Ferron raised a brow at her. “Innocent? Aye. None are, but tell me now please. Are ya actually taking the Setitest side, Elly?”

“Can’t you lift yourself above the hatred? And no, I am not taking the Setis side... Setis are the reason I am in this position now.. Setis slain my family and loved ones. They slain about half my clan in just one strike.”

“Aye, exactly... “He shaked his head a bit. “And Treizi choose to be on that side.”

“The only side I’m taking is lady Treizi and Derellas side, but not the SetMosis side. I would never do that after how Imoteph treated me. You of all people know how I suffered…” She tried to restrain her hurt feelings.

“Aye. I do. And that’s why I'm surprised by you... Are you actually foolish enough to tell that Treizi has nothing to do with Setmosis? That she isn’t part of it? That she hasn’t made her own choice about it?”

“If she had done that completely, they would have given me in a good many times when I was in Khemi. And, yes, I have been to Khemi after we broke the curse.”

Ferron looked at her, meeting her eyes and gave free play to his feelings. “This is madness... Aye. She serves Imoteph. That is what she does. And that is fine for you.”

Elyssa turned away with a sigh, saying with her back to him. “This is not leading anywhere. I also served Imoteph. I was a Menfyt, remember.”

“I do remember. And I think you served evil back then.”

“Why would lady Treizi be any different that I .. You even .... “ She never finish the sentence.

“Aye... But what can I do? My hands are tied. Let it all just be? We wait them to kill us all?” He shakes his head slowly. “I don't have that luxury of sitting on high horse, Elly... I do what I must.”

She turned slowly, facing him. “My clan is barely surviving. Do you think I have any luxury at all?”

Ferron eyed her silently, his cold expression smelting. He lowered his head for while. “Aye... I'm sorry, Elly...”

“I don’t even know what I am doing here.”

“Came to put me on line, perhaps?” He flashes a halfhearted smile at her.

“Sorry will not make it better.” She leaned against the railing, watching over the village.

“Aye. I know, Elly... Tell me then what ya need from me?” Ferron moved closer to her still holding the railing. He rested one elbow against it.

Elyssa looked at a dog and a cat playing, chasing after each other until they disappeared behind one of the buildings; she then lifted her gaze to the mountains behind. She felt only chaos inside, mixed feelings of love, despair, betrayal, grief and desire. “One of my reasons for coming here might have been to put you on the line, as you said” She turned to him and it was clearly visible how deeply she was affected. Tears were running down her chin and it was with great difficultly she continued.

Seeing her struggle hurt him, in a way unfamiliar and new to him. He eyed her carefully, putting his right hand to her chin, not really knowing what to do with this new awareness. “Hey, what’s wrong, Elly?”

“Tell me how I am going to balance this you told me...How can I? How can I balance us?” Her voice was thick and hoarse.

Ferron moved the hand from her chin slowly to her cheek, wiping the tears away. “Hey... Don't worry so much, Elly. There is always a way, always. We can work it around... I won't touch ya friends... I forget their killing attempts.”

Elyssa eyed him with affection. ” You are just saying that…”

Ferron kept caressing her cheek, looking in to her eyes and his smile softened. “I let Treizi slide... But... I don't want to lie to you... I- I got my duties... I got responsibilities... There is "things" that I'm good at, that are pushed to my shoulders... I can't turn my back to my family...” he said

Elyssa meet his gaze and looked deep in to his eyes trying to get through to him. “Will you let these duties come between us? You owe me to be honest.” She waited, with her eyes looked into his. When she understood that she would only get his silence as a reply she said sorrowfully “I see”

He stared at her, staying silent for long time. ” I will do my best, Elly... All I can say.”

“I hope you will get better soon. I really do.” She turned around hastily and left without another word. The pain in her chest was crushing her, as she realized she no longer could justify the bloodshed he was going to cause, all in his or his family’s name. She was going to lose him, even though she just had found him. As soon as she came around the corner and out of hearing range from anyone she would know she started crying, heartbreaking and without any control.

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:34.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Helshad

Helshad - Guardian Cimmerian // Berades // English server Crom PvE

Damn... that is good stuff *huggles*
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:33.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Torn Between Friends

This is based from ingame - rp but written from memory only. So there might be some errors^^.

Torn Between Friends

Elyssa rode in to the village and secured Nuala by the Fishermans stand, just below the tavern. She tossed him a few coins to the handler for watching her horse, and he nodded back at her.
    -“You will get the same amount when I get back. If she is well taken care off.” He nodded again with a smile and shouted at a little lad to get some water to the horse.
    - “What are my orders, my Lady?” Cenron asked beside her.
    Elyssa turned and met Cenrons questioning gaze.
    -“Secure the area. Make sure this is not a trap. I will not meat Lady Treizi before I know she is alone and there will be no ambush. Have one of your men guard the entrance of the tavern when all is secure.”
    Cenron nodded and turned around signalling to the others. She had not brought many men, but it would be enough. One of them disappeared into the market and the others followed in different directions.

She walked up to the tavern with unease in her heart. Treizis letter had been so desperate. Why would she turn to her? It could only be personal…and nothing to do with the snake down south. The tavern was almost empty when she entered. With a few steps she was beside the table Treizi had seated herself by. She looked down at her and said in a low voice.
    - “Treizi, you send for me? “
    - “Elyssa” Treizi looked up and quickly got to her feet. She took off her helmet and Elyssa could see dark areas under her eyes.
    - “What is going on, Treizi?” She remained silent waiting for Treizi to reply.
    -“They have Derellas.”
    -“They?” Fear stabbed her in her gut and she sounded almost disbelieving.
    -“The Fearghals. It must be them, I got a letter.”
    Elyssa could only listen to her friend telling her about how she and Derellas had been sent up north to negationate with the Fearghals and exchange the prisoner Jystana for some books. Hearing her friend out how her husband to be had been taken afterwards, as a presumed revenge since the exchange went wrong. The only remains Treizi had found of him were his weapons on a shore in Khemi.
    - “I was just given orders. I got the books from my sister. I don’t even know what’s in them.”
    They told me to give them in exchange to Jystana.”
    - “What can I do?” Elyssa asked.
    - “Take me with you to the Dun. Let me speak to Akselvee.” Elyssa remained silent pondering over what the best action would be.
    - “What stood in the letter, the explicit words, Treizi?”
    - “That I should meet them here in Morgath Village and that I should come alone. And if I didn’t Derellas would die.”
    - “I think you should do as you they told you.” If they are serious about killing Derellas, I can’t risk it. Bringing her with me to the Dun and cause his death.
    Treizi looked at her with pleading eyes and started walking back and forth. She tapped her fingers against her armour claded leggings with small thumping noises. She looked nervous and unsure. It took a while before she made her decision.
    - “I will wait”
    - “Then I will ride to the Dun and sort this mess out. I will be swift, I promise you that.” Elyssa placed a hand on Treizis shoulder trying to reassure her. “Everything will be sorted” She emphasised. It better be, she thought.

She left the tavern, only stopping in the front door to nod to Cenron to get moving. By what reason, why take Derellas? She had to take a detour by her clans’ stronghold. It would delay her with days…but she could not avoid it. Her clan needed to hear her news from her. She cursed silently under her breath. By Asura, why had they done it? A thought slowly arose from the turmoil of feelings she was in. Ferron…What would I do if it was Ferron? She immediately tried to push the thought aside, but it was persistent. What if?

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:33.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Treizi

Treizi - Conqueror Aquilonian //

O dear !!

I must say I do love your writing Ely
    If I bake loads of cookies for you will you write more then...*puppyeyes*
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:32.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Oculus Teritus

OculusTertius - Bear Shaman Cimmerian // Clan Fearghal // English server Aquilonia PvP-RP

Great stuff, sweetie
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:31.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Towards the End

Cookies always works, especially pink ones. *nod nod*
    The following is a narration based on in game RP.

Towards the End

Elyssa shouted “Open the gate. Open the gate Fearghals!!””. Her voice was raged and the guards ran quickly to obey her order. She glared at one of them still standing around.” I demand to speak with your Triath” While the others were busy pushing the large gate doors open he pointed vaguely at some point behind the walls. Nuala felt her mistress distress and danced on the spot, Elyssa had a hard time controlling her. When the door opening was large enough Elyssa trusted her heels in Nualas sides and the horse sprinted forth. She knew the way; it took her not even a minute to gallop the short way up to the tower. In the middle of the road she spotted Ferron talking to a large man fully clad like a guard. She pulled up Nuala to a halt; the road dust whirled around them.
    Einsof looked up, startled by her sudden appearance. “What troubles you, mylady?”
    “What’s going on, Elyssa?” Ferron peered up at her.
    Elyssa mounted off her horse and walked up to the two men, holding the reins in one hand. Einsof looked at her with wrinkles on his brow. Elyssa ignored Ferron completely; instead she turned to Einsof and spoke commanding. “I demand to talk to the Triath”
    Ferron raised a brow at Elyssa. “Has something happened?” He was surprised to see her here, even though he had a gnawing feeling in his stomach. How much does she know?
    “Can you take me to him? She looked at Einsof impatiently.
    “I understand. He is meditating, and is not to be disturbed. What troubles you, milady?”
    “Meditating, my ....” Elyssa swallowed the last word and looked more than annoyed at Einsof.
    Ferron eyed Elyssa up and down, slightly confused. “Elyssa?”
    She cursed under her breath. “You are holding Derellas here, from the Stygian cult...”
    “No, we aren't...” Ferron answered quickly, a bit too quickly.
    “No, we've been infiltrated. He was set free by a Stygian agent working among our ranks.” Einsof said unresponsively.
    Ferron glanced at Einsof, grinning dryly. “Aye... Stygian agent...“ He spited to the ground, showing his emotions clearly.
    “So he is free?” she asked impatiently.
    “He is.” Ferrons answer was calm.
    “Free to torture, maim, sacrifice and kill in the name of Set once again.” Einsof spited on the ground.
    “And Treizi?” Elyssa asked.
    Einsof narrowed his eyes. “Why do you ask?”
    Ferron eyed Elyssa for while silently. “She isn’t here either.”
    “I meet her in Conarch valley, pleading for help. She was going to meet those who held her fiancé. And I need to know she is alright.” said Elyssa, carefully eyeing Ferron.
    “You are in liege with the Setites?” Einsof asked astonished and moved his hand to the hilt of his hammer.
    Ferron glanced at Einsof “ No. She isn't... Anymore.”
    “Don’t be stupid!” Elyssa snapped at Einsof.
    “You realize these two are the pawns of Imoteph. They are the leaders of the Menfyt who capture, enslave torture and sacrifice in the name of the Serpent God?” Einsof declared fiercely and stared at her.
    “I know very well who they are…” Her tone grew harsh and edgily. “I was once naive enough to think that I was only a hired sword to them... But I have learned that lesson. If you join the Menfyt they expect a lifelong service... I did not like that.”
    “Forgive me; you came to kill him then?” Einsof sounded perplexed.
    “That is not of your concern... I need you to disturb your masters’ meditation so I can discuss this with him.” She dismissed Einsof completely.
    Einsof looks blankly at Elyssa for a moment. “Pardon?”
    “Elyssa... What's wrong now?” Ferron eyed Elyssa placidly.
    “You better not have done anything to Treizi... I told you...“ She glared at Ferron.
    “I haven't laid a finger on her, Elyssa, like I promised.”
    “So she came here after all?” Elyssa could not believe Ferron tried to hide this from her.
    “What is this, Master Ferron?” There was more than mere suspicion behind Einsofs question.
    Ferron glanced at Einsof. “Treizi is her friend.”
    “Since you did not lay any hand on her?” There was a mocking tone in her voice.
    “Hmmm. Aye, Treizi spend some time here, Elyssa and then left.” Ferron looked a bit uneasy when he meet Elyssas gaze.
    “And we are to turn a blind eye to all the horrors she and her ilk have done to innocents... because they are friends?” Einsof looked askance at Elyssa and then moved his gaze to Ferron.
    Ferron meet Einsofs eyes and shrugged. “Not my concern anymore.” He moved his eyes to Elyssa. “Derellas and Treizi are both free.”
    “Where did you dump her...Where is she now?” She demanded to know.
    “Both were left go.” Ferron shrugged nonchalantly.
    “I'm beginning to see a pattern here.” Einsof eyed Elyssa with suspicion in his eyes.
    “Pattern?” Elyssa merely stared at Einsof. What is this? She could, for the world, not understand what he was talking about.
    Einsof cocked his head to the side. ”I'm trying to solve who's behind this treason.”
    Ferron glanced at Einsof, smiling dryly. “It's quite obvious, isn't? Helshad”
    “Aye.”
    “What’s happening behind these walls I have no idea or power over... it’s your clan.” Elyssa emphasised the word “your” to make it clear she had no ties to the Fearghal politics.
    “So many who have left the Menfyt, with strings still attached... that's the pattern I see, milady.” Einsof nodded to himself, pleased with his conclusion. He saw it all to clear now, if Elyssa cared about the Stygians they held capture earlier, she was in liege with them and thus untrustworthy. Ferron nodded slowly, eyeing Elyssa carefully.
    “Sometimes you find people you really care for... in places you did not expect... I found those in Derellas and Treizi.” Elyssa glanced at the two men. Why am I even explaining this?
    “I understand.” Einsof smiled, not convinced.
    Ferron shrugged slightly. “Hardly can we put a blind eye what they do still? I'm worried about your own people if you think like that Elyssa.” It was coldness in Ferrons voice. He was starting to get annoyed.
    Elyssa snapped, her temper getting the best of her. “I don’t care about the *** Stygians! They will sooner or later perish....But Derellas saved me in Stygia and my honor demands I return the favor.”
    Ferron shook his head a bit. “But you are blind then. If those mystical "Stygians" order Treizi and Derellas... They will do it, whatever their orders are.”
    “And you would release him from here, if you could?” Einsof asked expectant.
    Elyssa glared at Einsof. ”I would not do it with force! You have taken a drop too much!”
    “But if you could, secretly, without force?” Einsof continued with a conceited smile.
    “You’re clan are still my allied!”
    “Hmmm... But you are also allied with Setitest, Elyssa.” Ferron stated dryly.
    “We are at war, milady. Many of these good people have died because of your friends, and their masters.” Einsof added sharply.
    “Derellas and Treizi fall under to that category, even if you don't like it.” There was deject in Ferrons voice.
    Elyssa stated piercingly. “I am an honourably leader... Not like many you have stumbled over in your past.”
    “Honourable by allying yourself with Setites?” Einsof said ironically.
    “That includes their slaves, Derellas and Treizi, Menfyts.” Ferron added.
    And then, as the pain shot trough Elyssa, her own temper burst into flame. “I am NOT allied with Stygians... how dare YOU??”
    Einsof muttered. “Calling the murderers of Set friends is pretty farking damn close to being allied.”
    Elyssa kept her eyes riveted upon Einsof. “I think your mind is somewhat twisted in this matter...”
    Einsofs smile was strange when he returned her gaze. “Waltzing in here demanding to see our leader like Queen of Cimmeria because we so unconveniently are getting murdered, tortured and killed by your friends and want to strike back. That pisses me off.... MYLDAY!” He had taken a few hasty steps closer to Elyssa during his speech.
    Ferron stared at Einsof, speaking calmly. “Calm down, Einsof.” Einsof glared furiously at Elyssa, but stayed quiet.
    She was not late in picking up Einsofs challenge. “Even I don’t know what are going to happen if I meat Treizi or Derellas in war... But outside that... I’m their friend.” She made a small pause. “Do you even understand the meaning of being a friend of someone...? Like in true friendship?”
    “Aye I do, milady.” Einsof snarled. “My friends don't murder for Set...”
    “I don't think you do, Elyssa.” Ferron stated with an emotionless face.
    Her mouth fell open and her breath blew out in a sharp gust. Ferrons words hurt her like nothing she in truth had experienced. Could he not even try to understand me? She looked at Ferron and felt something break inside of her. If it was the dreams she had or just the plain hope of ever finding someone to love, one could not tell. She met his blank eyes while her inside crumbled. This is it then…I tried, but this I can’t mend… I’m leaving him behind. Her eyes displayed for a brief moment truly sadness. When she turned back to Einsof she tried to hide her emotions deep inside her, to save herself.
    Ferron peered at Elyssa, calmly. “Elyssa... Why you keep hanging on them...? Why? They wanted you to bow down for Imoteph... They were there when you got cursed for ****s sake! Is that ****ing friendship?”
    “A true friend doesn't turn a blind eye on the horrors your friends have inflicted on so many people. They kick their head in, until they stop it, or die.” Einsof almost spitted out the words. He was truly disgusted.
    Ferron asked leisurely. “Did ya know that Derellas cutted Einsof's throat?”
    “No....” Elyssa refused to look at Ferron, keeping her eyes at Einsof.
    “Aye.” Einsof raised his chin, showing a nasty, recent scar across his throat. Seeing the brutal result of the conflict, she could not do anything but realize that this conflict would never be solved.
    “When we tried to trade a witch for some books about curses... So we could help people... They set up a trap, your friends, Derellas and Treizi.” Ferron
    “I treated them with respect and honor.” There was disappointment in Einsofs voice.
    “We all almost died there.” Ferron added cynically.
    Elyssa eyed the scar, realizing she had hit a dead end. “I don’t think we are getting anywhere....... I will come back and talk to your Triath.”
    “Mylady, I thought we actually were getting somewhere just now.” An unkind smile lingered on Einsofs lips.
    "This needs to be solved. And tonight is not the right time. Too much heated feelings...”
    “What are you avoiding, Elyssa? How about facing the truth now?” Ferron asked with a stifled voice.
    Elyssa still looked at Einsof. “I don’t believe you haven’t done any similar things in your days. But yet you stand here full of rightfulness...”
    “Done what, Milady? The key here is that I faced my demons.” Einsof answered.
    Elyssa kept arguing. “What make you so different from them...?”
    ” That I don't ****ing murder, torture and sacrifice for Set?”
    “This conversation is over...” She said bluntly and turned her back at Einsof.
    “Oh maybe that I don't cut people's throat, when there is an officers agreement to exchange prisoners?” Einsof shouted after her figure, as she walked away.
    “Elyssa... Please.” Ferron pleaded behind her.
    “´Pfft. Coward.” Einsof completed his words by spitting on the ground. Ferron caught up with Elyssa and grabbed her by the elbow.
    “Why are you acting like this? Denying the truth... “Ferron eyed her worriedly, while his grip of her arm hardens.
    “I think it you who don’t understand, my dear.....?”
    “Understand what exactly? Please... Explain to me...”
    For a short moment she stared at him and he flinched back from her fierce expression. They stood like that for a while, both unwilling to avert their gaze. Elyssa released herself from Ferrons grip and turned away. She began to walk towards her horse that was standing a few meters from her.
    “Elyssa... Please... Don't do this...”
    Einsof waved his hand in the air, and shook his head as he walked off. Elyssa gave him an angry look and continued her path to her horse. Ferron tried to keep up with her strides.
    “What is up with ya, Elly? Tell me, please.” He cringed visibly at the end. They had come close to Nuala and Elyssa whistled low at her horse. Nuala neighed low and moved slowly towards them. Elyssa grabbed the reins and leaned close to Nuala, resting her head against her.

Continues in Part II
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:30.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Oculus Teritus

OculusTertius - Bear Shaman Cimmerian // Clan Fearghal // English server Aquilonia PvP-RP

((Man, that was some intense rp back then, and you managed to make it even more intense through you awesome writing. I bow at your feet!))
    The Garden was more of a jungle. Wild and lush, but the place lacked any sense of danger in its serene calm. The ancient spirits who inhabited the Garden were majestic in their poise. Some were sitting on marble benches in conversation, their voices warm and with an underlying enthusiasm, which sparkled like bubbles in water.
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:29.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Helshad

Helshad - Guardian Cimmerian // Berades // English server Crom PvE

Mmm nice reading... thanx elyssa.. *huggles*
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:28.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Towards the End Part II

The following is a narration based on in game RP.

Towards the End Part II

“I need to talk to Akselvee... Not that set hating thing.” Elyssa pointed at the direction where Einsof had gone and gave Ferron one long lingering look before she mounted up.
    “Set hating thing? Well... Everyone here hates Set. Set is evil god and I would have thought you would think so too...”
    Elyssa sighed and the harshness in her voice gave away for resignation. “I do Ferron... But talking to someone that only see just one side of the matter... is not constructive.”
    Einsof stuck his head into a barrel full of rain water and gasped loudly as he took it up again and started to wash his torso. Ferron glanced at Einsof and then looked up to Elyssa, patting the horse's head. “Aye... I understand what ya are after Elyssa... But I'm afraid that I don't see why you are keeping the enemy's side all the time?”
    Nuala seamed to feel the tension in the air and Elyssa spoke low and soothing to calm her down.
    “Did you forget what happened to your own clan...?”
    “Don’t even go there... You don’t even know what you’re talking about!!” Elyssa jerked in the reins and Nualas head snapped up.
    Ferron kept looking at Elyssa. “I thought that Setitest killed them all, Elyssa?”
    Ferrons words struck home, and he could see the conflict in her. “You don’t know what you are talking about!” She pulled the rains one more time and Nuala danced on the spot.
    Ferron kept eye contact with her, looking calmly. He took an apple from his pocket and feed it to the horse. While Nuala gladly fed on the apple Ferron asked low. “Elyssa... Who you think Setitest use for attacking faraway?”
    As she pulls Nuala to the right, Ferron stepped in close while she looked down at him. “You don’t have any proof... when you have that we can have this conversation again.”
    “What proof you want, Elyssa?” He asked calmly.

Einsof dried his body and hair with a large cotton cloth. When he was done he throwed it on the bench and picked up a large snow white hare. He started to skin it and as he pulled the skin off you heard a swooping sound. He started to gut it, pulling out all the heart and putting it in his mouth. As he chewed on it, he tossed the bowels to some foraging hens. While the hens fought for the hare's insides, he dipped the gutted hare into the water, cleaning it with his fingers. Overhearing Elyssas and Ferrons conversation he looked up and moved a hand to the scar on his throat at Elyssas words and looked at her for a moment, then returned to his work. Elyssa looked at Einsof, silent. She couldn’t ignore the gesture, but did not quite know how to respond to it.

“How about common sense... Sure they spare couple of those deadly witches and sorceress... But they use hired swords mostly for those attacks...To avoid any stygian losses.” By a sudden impulse Ferron took the reins and peered up at her intensively. “Elly. Stop this nonsense now.”
    She glared down at him. “Stop this nonsense?? You say this to me???“
    Ferron tried his best to keep the horse calm. He held tight in the reigns he stole from Elyssa, peering at her firmly. “Yes, Elyssa, think about it for while... please. Who they work for? Who do they obey?”
    Elyssa jumped off the horse and faced Ferron. “Give me my rains back!!” She demanded.
    Ferron moved so he positioned himself between Nuala and Elyssa, making it real hard for her to get the reins back. With a smile he putted the reins behind his back, eyeing Elyssa serenely. “Elyssa. Please. How do you think Treizi has risen to General? Or Derellas to Captain? By disobeying their master Imoteph?
    Elyssa started to tug in the reins, but not so hard to disturb Nuala, while she totally ignores Ferrons questions.
    Ferron didn’t let go off the reins, putting his other hand to her chin, raising it slightly. “Elyssa. Don't turn blind eye for this. She slaps his hand away, and kept trying to take the rains from him. She was clearly angry now. Ferron grunted slightly from the pain since she slapped the broken arm. He still refused to let go of the reins. “Elyssa, for the **** sake!”
    “Stop being so damn ....” She cursed. “By Crom … yield!”
    Ferron suddenly dropped the reins and slapped the horses back. Nuala neighed and galloped away.
    Elyssa shouted angrily. “*******!”
    Ferron just smirked a bit at her. ”Sorry” There was a slight pause. He didn’t look sorry. “Will you listen to me now, Elly?”
    Elyssa watched Nuala gallop away with a lifted head. Without any previous thought she throwed him a punch with her right fist, aiming for his chin. Ferron looked surprised at her, as it lands to his chin and made him stumble back a bit and falling to his ass. He rubbed his chin, eyeing Elyssa, grinning at her. “Damn, Elyssa... “He stumbles back on his feet slowly by leaning on his good arm. His wounds made it harder for him then he was willing to admit. He kept rubbing his chin and grinning at her slightly. “Ya got through your little tantrum there now?” He asked.
    Elyssa walked past him in the direction that Nuala went.
    Ferron grunted from pain as he ran after her, stepping in front of her. “Elyssa, come on now, sorry, alright?”
    “What?? Sorry?? No...“ She began to walk away from him.
    Ferron took a hold of her by taking hold of both her shoulders. “The **** ya want, Elly?” He stared at her slightly annoyed. “Ya are driving me crazy here!” I can’t have her leaving me... not like this.
    Elyssa shoved his hands and arms aside with ease and as she eventually stepped sideways and walking away past him, leaving him. Ferron grinned slightly from the pain as she did it, following her with his eyes. The pain in his eyes harden into animosity. “Elly. Stop this ****ing childish behavior. What the hell is wrong with ya, Elly...?”
    Elyssa walked closer to Nuala and caught her rains, which she kept far away from Ferron. Ferron in his turn gave her one long glance and then suddenly jumped on the horses back.
    “Ferron!!!”

Einsof walked into his house with the gutted, cleaned rabbit and came out shortly after with several pouches in his other hand. He laid the hare on a large piece of leather and opened the pouches one by one, revealing different herbs, and salt. He started to rub the cleaned insides of the hare with salt, then what appeared to be dried thyme. When he is done he started to wrap the hare into some large green leaves. As the leaves were wrapped up tightly around the seasoned hare, he looked up at Elyssa and Ferron shrugging slightly and continued with his cooking.

Ferron peered down at Elyssa. “I won't let ya just leave like this, Elly. Ya got to ****ing kill me.”
    “You must understand that I don’t have the same bloody history like you have ha with the Stygians....”
    Ferron raised his eyebrows slightly. “You do have now, Elly... Remember you clan. I understand how conflicted ya must feel...”
    “Yes, but that was not the Setmosis. We made sure...” She looked at him with a firm look.
    “SetMosis is exactly the same as any other Setitest cult, Elly... Nobody is asking you to act against your old friends, Elly...”
    “Maybe... but it was not Derellas or Treizi doing all the dirty work.”
    “But please, do understand that we don't have other options, Elly... Set Mosis is the same to us as the other Setitest that destroyed your village.”
    “No, but I was called a set lover just for taking care of my friends…” She dragged out the sentence, not able to conclude it.
    “Ya mean, Einsof, eh?”
    “And you... “She looked at him for a long time. “So let me just leave.”
    “I didn't mean it like that... I was worried for you, Elly, worried. How ya think it looks to me when you are taking the side that has murdered our people, Elly...” He spoke hastily.
    Elyssa eyed Ferron, suddenly very tired... “That’s just the point... I’m taking the side of Treizi and Derellas... But not the stygian side... If they have done things, they will pay for it in the halls of Crom... Like we all. Can’t you see the difference?” She looked up at him on Nualas back. “I’m heading back, with or without my horse here.”
    “I see it, Elly... But Menfyts are part of them... Even Helshad can tell you that... Helshad was part of murdering one of our people...” He eyed her carefully and jumped down from the horse.
    Elyssa stroke Nualas side. ” I’m tired of trying to explain that I am bound by honor…”
    “I understand it fully, Elly. I'm not asking you to act against them... Not at all. If they even would someday leave Menfyt, they could freely visit even our Dun. But as long as they are in Menfyt. They are the enemy.”
    Elyssa looked at him, looking drained and exhausted. He will never understand. It will be easier for him and me if I just leave this behind me. Never looking back.
    “I have my leave....”
    Ferron reached for her hand, looking in to her eyes. “I'm tired of this all as well, Elly... We should make that trip soon... Go away for while... Go to Poitain”
    Elyssa just looked at him, and her eyes widened at his words. “Go to Potain??” How can he expect me to go with him, after what he just did to my friends?
    Ferron took a firm hold of her hand, looking at her intensively. “Elly. It would do well for both of us, to us…. Take some distance from these matters.”
    “You are fooling yourself, Ferron...”
    “Aye? Then let’s be fools, Elly.”
    Elyssa released herself from the grip and began to mount up.
    “Elly...”
    “There is not time... not time for being fools anymore.”
    Ferron looked at her, pain showing in his eyes. “There is always time... Even for the fools, Elly...”
    “Bye, Ferron” She turns Nuala and trotted away.
    He grinned slightly and shouted after her disappearing figure “We make it soon, Elyssa!”

Elyssa nodded slightly at the two men standing outside the nearby house. One of them was unfamiliar to her. Einsof shouted “Farewell Mylady!”
    It did not take her long to get outside the Dun and she slowed Nuala down at an easy walking pace. Briefly she thought of the confrontation she had with Calidius some time ago. He had read her as an open book and for her to have the consequences laid before her…It was not easy and he had laid it out very clear. Well enough for her not being able to escape from it anymore. She must make a choice and it would go against her own feelings. Setting her longing for warmth, desire and happiness aside, she had done it before. Why was it so painful this time? She patted Nuala and sighed. In due time the pain would eventually disappear. It always does.

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 23rd June 2013 at 01:27.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast