Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Strange UI 3 Revival v1.4

Are you talking about the movable portrait?

If so, I can probably fix it.

Edit: you're right. It's ok if target's target doesn't have mana though. I'll fix it asap
    Last edited by MisterClean; 10th March 2015 at 05:27.

wow nice man
    also..does this update support the new inventory legendary bag with 176 slots ?
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

it does

Edit: let's not be cocky, it should support it ^^

k..seems like it does..allthough i have 10x10 on 2 pages..so 200 slots :P
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Well, I have tried different things but it seems impossible to show mana/stamina points on floating portrait. As soon as there is mana involved, it doesn't work.
    If you find another UI that make them appear, don't hesitate to tell me

Should be possible with flash though....but I'm no expert.

Sorry Torhkir.

By the way, what was the purpose of your request ? I understand you need to see your target's mana/stam points (which works like a charm in any UI, just left click the bar), but those from your target's target... I don't get it :/
    Maybe I missunderstood your request.

Edit: Anyway, I've made the floating portrait bigger, tell me if you're interested:
    Last edited by MisterClean; 10th March 2015 at 16:30.

ah mate no problem. Well it was actually just me being curious tho, I really dont need to see the numbers ofc or even the hp/mana/stam just thought it was maybe a bug with my game
    im interested in that version you have in that pic
    {CoE}

I have created a new topic in order to make easier to track the download links:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...trange-UI-2015

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345