Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 3 Revival v1.4

Quote Originally Posted by jhenagir View Post
    Can't find a readme on this. Anyone have one for install steps?
    Well, it's like any other UI, really. Install AoC UI Installer, download the UI you want in the zip file provided, then select it from AoC UI installer. There are configure options on the first tab of the UI installer, so look for those (in the middle, usually how many bars you want like two or three), plus an option to configure other things like colours of your bars.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Anyone else not have their tokens etc buttons in their inventory window?

And this hasn't been updated for a year or so now, hasn't it?

I dont wanna learn XML =P

Dumbarse. Buttons don't appear visually on lower res' (even 1366x768, unfortunately)

Pty ol'boy isn't occassionally updting the UI! Even jsut bug-fixed yearly =P

I run into this issue if i try to set my bag to the largest size. I have toons with the huge coffer and I cant see the buttons if i set it to that size. try going to the 2nd largest size..

Hopefully someone will post the updated XML changes so we can copy/paste it in ours to fix this.. OR, just point us to the files that need changing and im sure I or someone else can figure it out.. Please!

Sorry to be so newb at this, but is there a way to increase the skill bar size?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Thought I would bump this thread to see if someone can help with this issue with Coffer of Nullity and Strange UI.. the buttons for tokens is missing when you set the inventory bag to 12 x 15.. is there another option to add an 2nd page to the inventory instead of trying to fix this??

I have updated this wonderful UI for my personnal usage, and I decided to share it with you.

Here is a screenshot:

FULL RES

If it pleases you, here is a link to the "customized" file: CLICK HERE
    Just unrar and copy/paste, no AoCUIinstaller.

If you speak french, more info and options here: CLICK HERE

99% Credits to Bombatta, Henryx for his epic wallpapers and 1% for the little job I did.

See you in game
    Last edited by MisterClean; 27th February 2015 at 14:09.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    I have updated this wonderful UI for my personnal usage, and I decided to share it with you.

Here is a screenshot:

FULL RES

99% Credits to Bombatta, Henryx for his epic wallpapers and 1% for the little job I did.

See you in game
    Like the changes, awesome loading screen. Is there a way to change the bottom bar from 2 rows to 3. Sorry if its really easy file edit. I don't understand computer code.

Thank you

Here is a link to the 3 rows version: CLICK HERE
    I'm working on a way to also have 3 rows for the part in the middle.
    The "emote window" is not included in the UI because a) I haven't asked for Smurfas permission b) I only made it in french

Also, you can use the following mousepointers (taken from FireUI, same author):

All you have to do is to download AoCQS and configure it like this.
    Then, copy the folder named "mousepointers" "C://Program files/Funcom/Age of Conan/Data/Gui/Customized/Gfx" ; and paste it in "C://Program files/Funcom/Age of Conan/Data/Gui/DEFAULT/gfx".

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

Here is a screenshot:

FULL RES

See you in game
    Yay, the health bars and mana bars aren't screwed up for priests anymore. Thanks a lot!

hm..targets target portrait showes hp/mana/stam but its too little to show the numbers
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast