Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 3 Revival v1.4

Default Add a Third Row for Center Bars

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to add the third row for the center bars similar to say "Stonerune UI". I quite like this UI but I would like to key bind "7" "8" "9" along a third center bar. Also feel like I would like the visual balance better. I have tried comparing the the xml files for the bars between Strange and Stonerune, but I can't seem to make it work.

Any ideas?

http://becomm.deviantart.com/

Try on his Deviant Art page. Might have better luck there asking about hacking up the xml files.

I wouldn';t mind asking about getting a better raid pattern myself. Can't see de/buff's properly and as you say Nekkid, the extra couple of buttons beneath.

Can you post a link to download this ui? I like to try it.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I gotta say thank you whoever bumped this thread.

I just downloaded and installed this UI... UNBELIEVABLE>. The game feels 10x smoother and is so clean/crisp and nice.

thank you to whoever works and keeps this up. VERY nice job.

P.S. Whoever asked for the download link its on the RIGHT side of the page...

Wrain

I believe it hasn't been 'supported' for well over a year now, with maybe a small update I think earlier this year. It hasn't really needed it, thus far.

Personally, I think a little bit of effort on FC's part to invest in a complete UI overhaul is on order, but considering the backlog of to-dosies, stiff bikkies for now!

I like the UI as well, but I uninstalled it after I experienced a limitation - there was no loot overflow "!" anywhere, and no way to open tutorial. I realize these are rarely used functions, but was I just mistaken or does Strange UI lack these?

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    I like the UI as well, but I uninstalled it after I experienced a limitation - there was no loot overflow "!" anywhere, and no way to open tutorial. I realize these are rarely used functions, but was I just mistaken or does Strange UI lack these?
    well there is no ! for overflow loot, your right...

but there is an arrow (pointing up) on top right corner...

and when loot from previous quest is pending, another arrow (pointing down) appears just under the arrow poinintg up...

and thats the "!" ur looking for

Quote Originally Posted by S4Char1n View Post
    well there is no ! for overflow loot, your right...

but there is an arrow (pointing up) on top right corner...

and when loot from previous quest is pending, another arrow (pointing down) appears just under the arrow poinintg up...

and thats the "!" ur looking for
    I've noticed all four arrows on the minimap lighting up suddenly and then disappearing after a second, but just one for an extended amount of time...

Anyhow thanks, might give Strange UI another go then, as I do love those unitframes

look for arrow like this: "«" just pointing up and down. The one pointing down is your "!"

Those 4 diamonds around minimap u mentioned indicate how much ur visible - they shine when char is in lights, they are barelly noticable when char in shadows

Default UI issues

Hello, i installed this UI after having King UI for about 3 yrs. When i install the 3 row combo option it repeats row 1, and row 3, which cause issues when I assign letters to slots/abilities on those two rows. Anyone else experience that issue, or has a resolution for it? TIA.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast