Thread: Weekly Challenge Event

Default Weekly Challenge Event

So, since every vet is QQing like my kid sister who didn't get her pony for Christmas. I've got a basic and simple idea for some fun and quick content that can be done each week.

-Weekly World Boss Event

Every week 1 super boss, more difficult to kill then any raid boss or anything in the game will spawn somewhere in Cimmeria/stygia/khitai. This boss will be susceptible to attack by any number of raid groups (100 people on the boss is possible). Boss will drop 3 epic boxes, with each box containing rare tokens/shards/crafting ingredients/and 1 raid gear from any of the tier raids in the game.

I know it sounds very GW2ish but...since we are all starved for content apparently ; it could be something we can all do as a server together.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    (100 people on the boss is possible)
    Laaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggg..........

Terrible idea. The only thing vets are complaining about right now is the low population. Joel or whatever his name is has this whole idea that the new movie will bring way more players. It might bring some but not to make a huge difference. If this is Joels best idea for getting players back in the game then I'm worried about the future of AoC.