Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easiest classes to play..

I'd go with Demo for easiest. Necro is not hard either, but pets can get you in trouble often.

Trouble is .. after Demo .. all other classes will seem slow on levelling. (I have a Demo I haven't played in couple years, after making a Necro)

if you like to kill people easily in pvp then:
    caster = RANGER
    melee = ASSASSIN

for pve any class is easy enough

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Anwen View Post
    For someone new what classes would you suggest for a new gamer and someone new to Conan?
    Hi!
    I think you must make a chose what you think can be intresting and funny. I have not try all heroes but many, and I think it is most iportent that you make chose if you want to play Melee or Range hero. Good Luck!
    Purrrfection!

Thanks for all the suggestions.

- Ranger
    - Demo
    - Barb
    - Conq, brute

Demonologist(demo) is the easiest class for beginners with Necromancer(necro) as a close second.
    Both are mages and do a lot of damage and both die the easiest of all classes. They are both easy to do well with but they are not so easy to truly master. As a second char to level i would pick Herald of Xotli(HoX). Hox truely is a ninja with extreme burst dmg and it has a fantasticly entertaining play style, but you should get some experience in how the game works first to get the most out of this gem of a class. Third class would be Priest of Mitra(healer), another class that is easy to do well with if you put a little time and effort in to learning how the class works combining it with your understanding of the game mechanics.

Soldiers are easiest (guard the most). Don't play casters, if you were going to play casters, you could've played any other MMO. The whole point of AoC is to do combos.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Soldiers are easiest (guard the most). Don't play casters, if you were going to play casters, you could've played any other MMO. The whole point of AoC is to do combos.
    I don't agree. I like the look of the game and just find it interesting and different. Combos are just something else that is different but not everyone is great at playing a combo class. I'm pretty sure there are a lot here who just like the lore and play this MMO to RP.

heh you can play assassin class - the ultra nab insta click class ...

btw you ppl are seriously from crom or seomthing tho i mistake myself since you should know a lot about pve - you live with it,

btw that what cins said is bs an he is from crom ... where that so called pve should make at least ppl to think - you take a part in story in some manner and in that case you get to know world and all things about so classes could be somehow reflection of it - while its at least so called low fantasy - sorceres exist i mean someone who deal with force manipulating, so as playing one would be certainly not worse choice, but i agree if you dont get it and you are pvp player you will get the most from melee class since its cherry on a pie in this game

and imo you should pick best utility class - those are never put on side track since they have important role in pve - heals/tanks and are op in pvp because of that, but i would pick necro > life stealers/life strike ftw... and pwn everything that comes to your way - tho that may take time,

and i dont agree that ranger is noob friendly > those so called noobs even dont know how to swap weapons and they will be pwned badly when 3-4 mobs gonna happen to them ... or lvl 30 destiny quest
    since ranger is nice single target dealer it must be treated diferently in solo pve where you have to deal with multiple targets > so only raeasonable solution is 1hander/shield and get rending strikes asap - if ...

and yes if you are planning to make solo pve at most barb is one to be reckoned with - additionally have important role in group pve since he is rouge and can dish out nice dps on reaver builds tho dont play him in pvp - you will cry

If you want to play a melee class, I would recommend one that uses 2-handed weapons, it will be allot easier to land combos in pvp.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast