Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easiest classes to play..

Question Easiest classes to play..

For someone new what classes would you suggest for a new gamer and someone new to Conan?

You can find a description of the classes here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181529

Overall every class are rather fast to get the hang of it. Some are just more enjoyable than others in diffrent circumstances. As a new commer i'd advice you to try melee. It's really more fun. Harder but also more rewarding.

I find barb one of the easiest melee to get. It's a pretty straight forward class and enjoyable to level up. Some say it's boring in raids i find it rather fun. Considered weak in PvP it still is fun to play and you can have diffrent specs that changes a lot the way you need to play. But of course there's a lot of them.
    Last edited by Vehl; 12th April 2013 at 16:27.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Herald of Xotli is fun. Magic/melee hybrid. Easy class to play, but a difficult class to master.

Strictly PVE-Wise, there's many fun class to play (e.g. HoX), but fun doesn't always mean easy to level. If you want class easy and fun to play with, I'd say Bear Chaman is a wise choice.

It's melee & fun, but it's also quite hard to die while leveling and/or playing solo content. Mastering it well for the top tier raid might be not an easy deal, though, but that's another story. you should be used to your class and know how things work at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwen View Post
    For someone new what classes would you suggest for a new gamer and someone new to Conan?
    I wouldn't pick a class because it's easy, pick a class that interests you the most
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

OP asked for easiest class to play and ya'll pick Bear Shaman and HoX? I have to disagree with you there.

Demo is an easy class. No combos and you attack at ranged.

Ranger is an easy class. Hit one directional then ability and do a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    OP asked for easiest class to play and ya'll pick Bear Shaman and HoX? I have to disagree with you there.

Demo is an easy class. No combos and you attack at ranged.

Ranger is an easy class. Hit one directional then ability and do a lot of damage.
    HoX is easy...

Soldiers are easy to play (especially Conqueror) and fun like all melee.

Demonologist, ToS and Ranger are also easy, but quite dull on lower levels (once you'll get the basics).

The rest will have slight trouble staying alive between 20-40.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Soldiers are easy to play (especially Conqueror) and fun like all melee.

Demonologist, ToS and Ranger are also easy, but quite dull on lower levels (once you'll get the basics).

The rest will have slight trouble staying alive between 20-40.
    Out of the soldiers, Guardian is the easiest. Which is also why its boring.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Out of the soldiers, Guardian is the easiest. Which is also why its boring.
    Still more interesting than casters on low levels

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast