Thread: need help

Question need help

trying to start a guild city. I can't find the arcitects or any way to get plans. Anyone have a clue where I should go.

In each of the resource zones there are people who teach you various trade skill as well as the gathering skills. There will be someone there who will teach you architecture.

Smile thanks

Thanks but this person seems very hard to find.

Check out village in Poitain or Purple Lotus Swamp.

z.

In Poitain it´s Caenna Village in the north, in Lacheish Plains it´s Brandoc Village somewhere in the middle of the map and there´s some village in Purple Lotus Swamp as well (which name and location I can´t remember now ). What you are looking for is the architect trainer (check AoC wiki for coordinates, for example http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Poitain ), who will teach you various architect recipes, Keep (kind of guild city started building) being among them as well. Just keep in mind, you must be lvl 40+ to start a crafting profession (20+ for gathering ones).

It's going to cost an unbelievable amount to build a city too. Sometimes you'll see guild cities advertised for sale on global.