Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF Guild

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    go do more pve pls and dont spill bs - its not - from time to time there is jhebbal - and if you cant stand that that i will rip you of from everything its your case - btw no t4 yet there so .... you know what, but i would say that fury got at most 2 x pop then where you failed ... i know midless grind again and again is boring - especially to get advantage can buthurt at some point so better wait fro crafting revamp - and i prey for FC to start selling gold in their shop!
    umad? the mighty barbar DOUGSI

Ofc we were failed and fled from Dougsi's wrath :<
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Rage is dead, sad but true, so misinforming newcommers on forums leads nowhere than dissapointment for them.
    sorry to hear about that but Rage is not dead, especially when sieges are happening almost every week and the 2 alliance on server are farming t1 and t2 for gear. The community is working hard in that respect and it needs more people.

Of course Rage is not like fury and crom and for the good reasons. It's a small dimension not many pugs but instead more activities group oriented. Less solo crap, more community and group play and we are enjoying a different kind of experience.

If you happen to roll on rage, look for a guild and make new friends.

cheers to all

We respect your opinions and facts Strangerism , rage in some ocasions could be a good choice , but having Dougsi as community and promotion manager wont do the job ;-)
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    sorry to hear about that but Rage is not dead, especially when sieges are happening almost every week and the 2 alliance on server are farming t1 and t2 for gear. The community is working hard in that respect and it needs more people.

Of course Rage is not like fury and crom and for the good reasons. It's a small dimension not many pugs but instead more activities group oriented. Less solo crap, more community and group play and we are enjoying a different kind of experience.

If you happen to roll on rage, look for a guild and make new friends.

cheers to all
    Maybe it good for someone but in comparison to Fury community, its just super little. I dont mind advertising and tries of Rage revival, but BE HONEST and warn ppl what they get and what sacrifice for this. Evening Night Watch online is bigger than whole Rage 80's online and its just one guild, not biggest one.

And I was on Rage, imo to such server to shine u need really big community, even in times when it was alive, was lack of action in area's like Kheshatta for example.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12