Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF Guild

Question LF Guild

Hi everyone

I am returning to AoC and actually playing in a french guild. People there are quite nice and ready to help if needed, but I have climbed the 61 first steps of my BS alone and I am a bit fed up with solo.

I know I come late on a game where players are mostly 80, but I need to talk of different things when on Mumble (and not just listen to private jokes nor BG/Raid comments), play a real MMO (I hate solo and do not play AoC to be alone in my gaming area), find non pick up group or players who just send you a /invite command, one the forum webpage just to see that no one answered my quetions nor posted a new topic, ...
    I could wait and keep on like that until reaching lvl 80 when they would take care of me and equip my toon, but I am actually a bit fed up.

My accent is quite awful but I have a good english understandind so I do not mind playing in foreign guilds, as long as they play for fun and do not willingly host cheaters.
    I want to explore the game and do not like rushing dungeons. In one word , I want to have fun and enjoy the game with other players.

Any guild recruiting and able to answer my enquiries ?

Welcome back to motherland Hyboria Shakal .
    Your needs are very specific and reasonable at the same time.
    You can catch guild advertisements on global . Justice and Trusted are two guilds who recruit non80s , i cant really tell much about the inner guild enviroment since ive not been part of one , but chances of getting a group/quest_partner would increase under their guild tag.

Your best shot tho is rushing to 80, taking a better look and making the most wise choice given your expanded needs at that level.
    Cause u know , low level in Fury = fresh 80 , what comes before that is just timewaste and only romantics spend moments,effort and gametime there.

If you'd prefer a french guild , then , the only solid one left is Loups Solitaires (couple of others too , but im not so sure if they actively recruit) . Even then , the mentioned guild requires a certain level of experience , but you could learn more by asking their officers !

I hope you enjoy your staying at the virtual dimension of FuryEU , and keep in mind that you start alone and can end up alone , but in the middle of the road pleasant and unpleasant meetings will occur!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Thx for your helpo and advice Audrey.
    See you IG.

come rage server > you wont regret it, there are certainly some ppl to play with there - some pve here and there if you are into it and pvp regulary and open world pvp 'adventures' you wont find nowhere else ... so hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    If you'd prefer a french guild , then , the only solid one left is Loups Solitaires (couple of others too , but im not so sure if they actively recruit) . Even then , the mentioned guild requires a certain level of experience , but you could learn more by asking their officers !

Just to comment on this. Loups Solitaires isn't a 100% french guild anymore. If around half our memebers do speak french the other half commes from all over and thus English is the language you'll find the most spoke in guild chat with randomly some french and some german.
    But like Teargarden is saying we are mostly level 80's having quested through Hyboria multiple times and thus don't play much before level 80.

My advice would be, log on, use the search engine to see the players of your level, and try to find a few players that fit your mindset and the way you want to explore the game.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rage is dead, sad but true, so misinforming newcommers on forums leads nowhere than dissapointment for them.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Rage is dead, sad but true, so misinforming newcommers on forums leads nowhere than dissapointment for them.
    +1
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Rage is dead
    sadly sadly so much fun and so big fail
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

go do more pve pls and dont spill bs - its not - from time to time there is jhebbal - and if you cant stand that that i will rip you of from everything its your case - btw no t4 yet there so .... you know what, but i would say that fury got at most 2 x pop then where you failed ... i know midless grind again and again is boring - especially to get advantage can buthurt at some point so better wait fro crafting revamp - and i prey for FC to start selling gold in their shop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast