Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bb AOC

Default bb AOC

Too long I've been waiting for us what that big changes in the AOC ... But I'm tired, I do not want to hope for a new life AOC .. I every day for a month to update the forum with the hope that today will be some piece newsletter with specific actions to improve the game ...I was with the game about 3 years ... I'm tired, I'm leaving.

sign/

leaving NOW, with rising population, right before a big systems update and possible new server tech coming up?

bad choice in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Manilavanilla View Post
    leaving NOW, with rising population, right before a big systems update and possible new server tech coming up?

bad choice in my humble opinion.
    let's remember how many of these hopes, how many times have we believed FC? how many promises? people up? this is a joke?I play the Fury server, in prime time is 280-320 players ... it's not normal for a MMO ...I want to go to the dungeon, I encourage players in the global chat, but I can not gather up a group for 40-60 minutes.

I hear ya! What exactly do AoC customers pay for?? We haven't seen an actual update in ~4 months. And, the lack of communication from the new game director, Joel Bylos.

Just sad.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyBoom View Post
    let's remember how many of these hopes, how many times have we believed FC? how many promises? people up? this is a joke?I play the Fury server, in prime time is 280-320 players ... it's not normal for a MMO ...I want to go to the dungeon, I encourage players in the global chat, but I can not gather up a group for 40-60 minutes.
    That's why pve servers were invented

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    And, the lack of communication from the new game director, Joel Bylos.
    he said in another post that he don't get paid to lurk on the forums day and night, he does it on his own time. and when there is something to say he will say it loud and clear.

Is this really a "I'm leaving, will anyone notice?" thread?

I can understand the OP's point and would never argue it. People have every reason to be upset with AoC/Funcom. The forums just isn't the place to post "I'm gonna quit playing this game" stuff. I would encourage you to write a letter to the Funcom executives, CEO's, VP's, President, etc..

Letter's have much better effects.

Oh yeah, send me all your stuff before you quit.
    Actually, I kinda hope you stay. Take a break for a month, come back see what's happening.
    Last edited by kinlock; 11th April 2013 at 12:23.

Yah this game got boring and it's not for the casual player.

Playing on a pve server sucks and the pvp servers are dead.

By the time we get a letter or news it will be the same crap. It will be the same paragraph over and over. It won't have any real information.

Have fun farming the same Khitai gear for the last how many years and raiding t4 (as if everyone has time or wants to do a 24 man raid).

I don't think it's fair that we pay Funcom while they make other games and support other games with our money. We don't get enough of the content we want and we don't get enough fresh content to justify them using our money for other investments when the subscription money should be used for this game.

And then after that they have the nerve to come on here and get defensive with us...

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    That's why pve servers were invented
    then remove all dungeons and raids pvp server! and install it only PVP content and updates. when poured Fury and two eagles population server was 7000 + players. What we see now?If so bad with the influx of new players why FC does not make a conclusion? as the target audience is the fans who experienced the game all the time. I do not understand that for the @!% $ FC

...and next time you decide not to give the much anticipated monthly letter how about you TRY TELLING US. That way you save us all the disappointment. It's one small comment that takes less then a minute. With the lack of content we looked forward to those letters. Next time tell your customers if there is a change of plans.

You said you would come on here if there was something to say, well why didn't you come out and say that?

Small things. Joel has a lot of small things he's got to do especially if he is running 3 games. Good luck to him with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast