Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best & Worst List

Best group instance : Xibaluku, it's less polished that the more recent dungeons like the superb sepulcher, but the atmosphere in there is very appealing to me.

Worst group instance : Black Castle, it feels empty and meaningless, and it's totally out of proportions, it hurt my eyes each time i go there.

Best raid encounter : Zodiac, even though i always lag like crazy in there i just love the design. If only Funcom could sort the terrible boss pathing and the buggy symbols. Plus, the room itself is a masterpiece.

Worst raid encounter : can't say there's any i don't like, they're all cool from a certain point of view.

CATEGORIES:

*Best PvPer (and why):
    Corvus: no one managed server conflict like him
    *Best PvEer(and why):
    Sheer content?: backwoods, only fella to do pinpin for more than 40h nonstop
    *Best Guild(and why):
    I don't guild hop enough to know
    *Best(and why):
    Hoc cuz u can pvp in it
    *Best(and why):
    None preferred
    *Best/Worst in-game Music(and why):
    I play on mute, who sings best in vent? None really
    *Best Player(in general, and why):
    Ashtyphoon, no words to explain

certified by Sinful
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 10th April 2013 at 14:02.

*Best PvPer (and why): Eliaelia

*Best PvEer(and why): Iewa

*Best Guild(and why): ITA recluta !

*Best/Worst Instance(and why): Best is Xiba, worst is Prison colony (if we can consider it as an Instance, if no, it's Tordealbach's tomb)

*Best/Worst Raid(and why): Best is BRC except Saby.
    Worst is Erlik's temple.
    As for raid encounters : Bat of Nergal is the worst i've ever seen. I like Arbanus, Thot-Amon and Chatah fight.

*Best/Worst in-game Music(and why): Best is "Nighttime journey through eiglophian mountains". Worst is, mmh, Kara Korum one ?
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

*Best Guild(and why):
    • Barbaric Warriors. A very tight knit, newbie friendly, casual RP "tribe" that rewards people for helping each other out. Fun to be around.
    • Prophets. No DKP! Fun people and fellow perverted peers, ^.~. AFAIK, Prophets has been around since the very beginning and remains strong.
    • Murder of Crows. Full T3 two-person city, .

*Best/Worst Instance(and why):
    • Best instance - I want to say Temple of Erlik but I haven't seen it all to really judge it. From what I have seen so far in there (up to first boss room), the architecture is quite stunning and unique compared to the rest of the game. On top of that, I so love Zodiac's room - you just can't get any better than that. Xibaluku and Sepulcher both *really* give me that feeling of adventure!
    • Worst instance - T'ian'an and Jade Dugout, only because no one does them and that makes me very ! :-(.

*Best/Worst Raid(and why):

• Best raid: Memory Cloud is EPIC. I was ecstatic the first time I stepped into the Memory Cloud instance. I know it's a rehashing of older bosses but it brings about nostalgia,
    • Worst raid: Louhi, Imp, and Zodiac. They take way too long. On that note, Jade Citadel really needs to be broken up into wings. Although it is epic having to travel so far from one boss room to another, it gets old fast.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Best instance: ti'an

Only instance in godslayer iv gone afk in and got no criticism for

I have little concern of mods lmfao I have multiple accounts so..

*Best PvPer (and why): whomever has the best gear on the op toon

*Best PvEer(and why): whomever has the best gear on the op toon

*Best Guild(and why): Social Rejects, cause they are a true community without the drama most ( I have seen ) have, and because have gone thru reformation server change and still Rock pve/pvp. Hands down

*Best/Worst Instance(and why): Best hmmm toth/memory cloud tie toth because it is just fun to me memory cloud cause it was epic to once again return to ........worst instance is w2 semi acceptable in guild but pugged it's a nightmare of he said she said blah blah tank excuses and an overall cluster &$@" ( okay mods win )

*Best/Worst Raid(and why): t4 overall easy and great payoff / worst overall w2 little reward for time invested

*Best/Worst in-game Music(and why): Can't honestly answer I turned in game sounds off long ago due to that w1 bug and never turned it back on.
    Last edited by Gorg-sRs; 10th April 2013 at 19:01.
    Perception is everything, and yours doesnt matter.

*Best PvPer (and why):

Falima. No other Tos has ever compared with his skill and movement.

*Best PvEer(and why):

Tough choice between HenryX and Lordvenom. Have never seen other guards know their class so well, and after all the years, stay with the Guard as a main class and try to never lose aggro.

*Best Guild(and why):

Its very hard to answer this. I have been in very few guilds over 5 years. The longest lasting is my current guild, which is RA. The reason why, is its the only guild I have been in who pushed for progression of end game raids/dungeons and has survived the ups and downs of people leaving.

*Best/Worst Instance(and why):
    Maybe its just me, but I like time trial dungeons, Xib and T'ian. The timer makes it more interesting and plus its rarely done, so I like being part of the top group that spent a long time figuring it out

*Best/Worst Raid(and why):

Have to go with Zodiac/Emperor as best. Took us awhile to get them, but they are really fun, with multiple mechanics.

T3.5 in general is a headache and not fun at all.

*Best/Worst in-game Music(and why):

I turned the music off after 5 minutes in Tortage back in 2008. Lol

*Best Player(in general, and why):

There is so few people that can play every class and be good with it. To not pick someone in my guild. I would pick Tyroneus. Extremely pro on PVE and PVP with any class.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

It is fine to ask opinions on who is 'the best...' but asking who is 'the worst...' is begging for flaming/trolling activity. Posts containing opinions on who is the worst player for any reason will be moderated.

Also please refrain from posting about GMs or other Funcom employess. Posts with comments on Funcom staff will be moderated as well.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorg-sRs View Post
    I have little concern of mods lmfao I have multiple accounts so..
    Hasn't stopped us before, just so you're aware.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

CATEGORIES:

*Best PvPer (and why): the one that cheats/hacks. but who cares, its only pvp so interest is low by default

*Best PvEer(and why): too difficult to say now

*Best Guild(and why): best in what?

*Best/Worst Instance(and why): best instance.. Tianan is fun, Ardashir Fort, Vile also.. worst.. Pillars/Dugout too time consuming and also stupid

*Best/Worst Raid(and why): worst... Wing 1 because its most popular and also with the relic system you don't have to do w2/w3 to get full T2 gear... best raid is ofc T4. Also Temple of Erlik is absolutely horrible waste of time and effort

*Best/Worst in-game Music(and why): have not had sounds on since 2009.. no idea

*Best Player(in general, and why): i have couple of names for this but i keep them to myself
    Last edited by Arishanya; 10th April 2013 at 21:21.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast