Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If AoC were real life, what class would you be?

Question If AoC were real life, what class would you be?

But there's no rezzing, when you die... you're dead for good.

What class would you be and why?

GUARDIAN ~ because there's not a lot of over-head associated with being a class that is the most "grounded" and free of "baggage".

DEMO | NECRO | DT ~ all have some dark-arts tied to them; meaning they're ultimately a slave to whatever Demon or spooky-thing they worship.

ToS | PoM ~ Has to follow (to the extreme) the guiding principles of a God to the point of masochism.

Assassin ~ There's no honor in killing for money

Conqueror ~ Perhaps the most battle-hardened; but then comes the post-traumatic stress disorder ... the nightmares from the battle-field ...

Barbarian ~ I like my creature comforts - living in a camp with a bunch of smelly dudes ... no thanx

Bear Shaman ~ probably my second pick for what i would chose ~ can't really think of anything bad to say about em.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Guardian here as well, the guardian is a simple class(like in no magic) that is only based on brute force.

Offcourse it would hurt at times, but that is what a guardian does, endure hardship.

To have freedom from any gods or demons is a very good thing.
    I am Stian ingame...

Hmm...this is tricky! I think I'd have to go with ranger. I like being able to see the whole picture before getting involved so I know what it is I'm getting myself into. And since rangers attack from..well..ranged I think that suits me well. Definitely don't want the mage classes because of the undead/dark magic ties or the ToS/PoM because of the hardcore dedication to their gods.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Bear Shaman.

You get to heal, but Crom could care less if you worship him so you're not tied into prayers to Mitra or Seth the way poms or toses are, and you don't have to dress up in funny robes or skirts.

You get to summon bears to help out in fights and for healing, and who doesn't love a panda bear buddy?

You still get to hit things with a big stick rather than tossing wimpy little sparks at other people...and real life fatalities like you get in game? Priceless.

Bears get nice warm clothing for those cold winter nights too, not the bare bosom thingies that female avatar tos/poms get. They might work great for getting guys but cold metal on bare skin? Brrrr.

I am a real life Bear Shaman... so, :-P. Well, I just like saying that because I do have a Calimacil 2HB (http://www.calimacil.com/weapons/ham...ces/scrow.html) and I am fine-tuning my Darfari outfit for a convention, ^.~. If I have enough time, I may even craft a Hammer of the Void too! When I learn to sew, I might start making some real BS gear,

That being said, I love Bear Shamans and would be that class. Anubium covered it all!
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

HoX, of course. "The devil made me do it, officer."
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Necro for sure. "Go my minions do my bidding!"

Anyone can be a guardian (just buy an antique armor set), a barbarian (tear your shirt and jeans and get a sword or two), or an assassin (buy cocaine and two knives) in real life.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I'll go with Saddur, just like Joel.

Whatever the class Sabazios is would be also fitting (except the physique).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast