Thread: Thinking for make a DT

Default Thinking for make a DT

If (probably) i dont have my old chars im thinking to make a DT,but i have a question,is good tanking better than guardian? and i have a feats that (i think) makes me more durable... but i dont know how i transfer the feat planner feats in this page (full defensive templar ofc)

This: http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...149411b3811364
    Last edited by Lurock; 7th April 2013 at 19:03.

So the DT is for pro people? what about my feat? is good? im going to go with sword and shield and im new in aoc (never passes lvl 40) so,i dont like change weapons/equipment in case of raid/pvp/party...if this is true i wish my priest of mitra is on...

with never passing lvl 40 u will never reach a raid instance

your build is crap, visit the posted link for better ideas

As a starter i cant post in the DT thread,so i changed my priorities and im going to full attack http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...18de120ad1255c if this is bad i think another combination

Edit: And no,im not going to post again (im so heavy choosing a class and do better with it) and one last think i can choose a talisman in tortage or i need to be lvl 25? tnx for all
    Last edited by Lurock; 7th April 2013 at 21:42.

I will advice you to read a bit on DT guides around the forums. The build you have in mind I don't think is very attack oriented, and some of the feats are not really good as far as I know.

The protection you put in general is good for providing some defense, but he surges are not worth in my opinion.

also speccing in improved frenzy in not a good idea on new toons without full epic end-game gear, for the simple reason you will be decimated in seconds.

you need to learn to play with normal stance when you attack, def stance when you are overhelmed or need to run to cover, and frenzy stance only when you have a clear advantage or opponent in control (i.e. stunned, feared, knockbacked or not focusing you)

these were just few tips as I don't wont to spoil the rest of the fun for you

Considering you're new, i would guess you don't have awesome gear, so you'll need to build accordingly to tank, with something like this :

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...243412494126f0

Use covenant of arms all the time.
    Use mystical bane combos, let's say the 2 highest ranks, to help on the mana side.
    Hex marked soul and cunning deflection for predictable nukes.

Take whatever feats you think are cool. You can reset your feats any time for a few silver so play until 80, then look at forums and guides and such to decide on your build. This is true for any class.