Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustrated with Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Well the truth is that the "new" resurrection window order is annoying as hell. How can a "maintenance fix" change something like that is beyond my comprehension...
    Oh yeah, it's annoying like hell. especially when you get res choose your respad and then get another res and you do not react on res reset and you end up on respad lol.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

You all are entitled to your opinions, and are allowed to voice them, which is why this thread will remain open. But you must keep them constructive in order for them to remain on the forums.

If things turn south and flames/personal attacks carry on, the thread will be closed.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

im not asking for FUNCOM to give all that I want, im not the only client, i only want for decent feed-back, how hard can that be??? theres no need to pay someone to write it!!! the devs themselves write on some document what changed then someone post a compilation on forum, how hard it is? how hard it is to makes on time to what is happening to want we like to do, and most important, like me and many others that pat them so they do what like!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12