Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Player Guide: Choosing a Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    We want AOC strong
    Personally I think both arpee and pvp communities are weak (at least number wise)do u guys also help guilds on the pvp servers?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    Personally I think both arpee and pvp communities are weak (at least number wise)do u guys also help guilds on the pvp servers?
    We are located on Set, so if your not on set I don't see how we could really help you other than advice and you would not ask advice about PVP from a PVE guild!

To clarify we have no members in TEG from The Walking Dead. They all went back to TWD over 6 months ago. We do screen and interview new applicants. However, with that being said if you prove you are open to help and willing to try we will give anyone a shot. If you don't like trolls, not the place for you.
    Tyrant of The Epic Guard

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    Not sure where you think we are foreign as 90 percent of the guild is USA or Canadian.
    Probably means Phoenix. I swear sometimes he is speaking a foreign language...

Quote Originally Posted by Komatoast View Post
    Probably means Phoenix. I swear sometimes he is speaking a foreign language...
    LOLOLOL, yes I can understand that BP would be hard to understand with his vent ping from Auzzieland and his "dynamic coms". He is really a hoot as his mind works in numbers and caculations that don't always translate to "move here because thats what works". But I do understand it when he tells me to "get better", "learn to play" and "put it all on the table". The Coalition Raiders have benefited greatly from his input as he can look at each player and see the skill set they have and tweak them and the raid, he is very good and very kind sharing everything he knows to help folks learn and apply.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Rogue Angles, = Higher end raiding guild, "GL and me don't get along at all" so my opinons are biased. But, a good raiding guild over all.
    Schou thanks for the giggle.

As the GL of Rogue Angels (not angles), yes we raid T4 twice and T3 once, as well as 6mans etc.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Schou thanks for the giggle.

As the GL of Rogue Angels (not angles), yes we raid T4 twice and T3 once, as well as 6mans etc.
    I was being as nice as I could for making a reference towards yourself.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12