Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Character appearance

Lightbulb Character appearance

With the new development team on Conan now. I think it is about time they implement a character modification feature. I've had characters since Conan came out. What I would like to see is complete gender name appearance and voice to be changeable. Now I don't mind if I have to pay for it with real money in-game gold or the like, but I don't want to start another character just to change the appearance when the character has maxed AA'd and has all the armor.

What does the rest of the community think.

well, changing gender might be already a bit over the top, but otherwise I have to agree... to make it more obvious for FC, here is the message in a nutshell:

easy $$$ €€€ ŁŁŁ !!!

Waste of time.

Pvp content is the way to go. Or finish dragon spine and crafting revamp with new mini map.

the thing is, all that you mentioned will require quite a lot of work, while the character creator is already in the game for the past 5 years.. they only need to modify it a bit and enable for later usage

I think it would be great and a lot of players would like to re customize at least one of their characters.

Make it a payed service and FC would earn some easy money.

Default :-)

While I support this idea wholeheartly because I know how painful in any MMO the inability to "polish" your appearance for a RP-interested minmax person (read me!) is... I'm not so sure it is easy money for Funcom despite it being probably relatively easy to implement. And that's imho the main reason why they are so reluctant to add it.

The trick is... Due to the lack of this feature I created three (yes three!) iterations of my character until I managed to polish it to the way I like 100% during my course of leveling. And of course... For each of them I was forced to buy some things over and over again. ;-)
    I'm the magic incarnate.

I agree it would be good to be able to change some of the character selection you made later ingame eg Voice, facial expression, eye color. We can currently change tattoos and hair styles, but it is often after a considerable number of hours that people notice there is something they don't like about their toon. For me it was the eye color of my free lvl50 PoM after I'd been playing her for over a year....not about to reroll just for that, but would be willing to spent a bit of real coin to change it.

I like my characters as they were born: with their imperfections and subtlities. I vote nay.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I'd really like to see this. Would probably pay 1.2k-2.4k fc points to customize my charracter again.
    Boyscout bearshaman

+ but only when devs add some more faces, tatoos etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast