Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premade Red Nails Vs. Pug

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    Premades can have rules
    I have to admit, all the premades I ever did, we did not have rules. It was a PVP premade, not a fashion show.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I have to admit, all the premades I ever did, we did not have rules. It was a PVP premade, not a fashion show.
    If ever u feel ur saying no to let someone in a premade team because they don't PvE enough(gear ands AA) to pvp...consider it.

If ever u feel ur saying no to let someone in a premade team because they don't PvE enough(gear ands AA) to pvp...consider it.
    I would never say no to someone who wants to premade. most people are afraid of them and the limited players makes picking and chosing tough.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I would never say no to someone who wants to premade. most people are afraid of them and the limited players makes picking and chosing tough.
    If hear ya, but to some extent I would understand the fear of premades when truth is green crafted< than t4

If hear ya, but to some extent I would understand the fear of premades when truth is green crafted< than t4
    It's not that at all. The people willing to do premades now, while some are great players, play extremely selfishly and in fact hinder your team's success during pushes unless it's a full on fvck fest.

I can name 20+ players I would rather premade with who are average but play for the team as opposed to 10+ great players who come to mind who sacrifice everyone on their team to get their own kills up so at the end when the mini is lost they can use the kill count as an excuse why they did nothing for the team other than steal shared kills...more than a few come to mind now that I think about it.

These are the same people you see everyday on PvP 10 Guards who run at 70%...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It's not that at all. The people willing to do premades now, while some are great players, play extremely selfishly and in fact hinder your team's success during pushes unless it's a full on fvck fest.

I can name 20+ players I would rather premade with who are average but play for the team as opposed to 10+ great players who come to mind who sacrifice everyone on their team to get their own kills up so at the end when the mini is lost they can use the kill count as an excuse why they did nothing for the team other than steal shared kills...more than a few come to mind now that I think about it.

For some reason, there are only a few heavies that actually get the team concept. I don't understand it. They have the longest life, no one should be focusing them, and yet they have blinders on. In fact, I can only think of a few (3 off the top of my head) players, not even toon names, since they play so many toons, that actually team play.

premades shouldnt have rules anyway..
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

Quote Originally Posted by spunq View Post
    premades shouldnt have rules anyway..
    nah, according to american guys premades have 1 important rule! you cant have more than 2 barbs in your group, itz too op for premades =]

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    nah, according to american guys premades have 1 important rule! you cant have more than 2 barbs in your group, itz too op for premades =]
    Actually the rule is not to have more than two mages if any at all...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

So... I see that u don't want selfish players on ur team, but what u got to say about regulations to encourage balance? Some variables that could be moderated:aa perks being used, brews and elixirs, gear used

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast