Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Premade Red Nails Vs. Pug

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    So... I see that u don't want selfish players on ur team, but what u got to say about regulations to encourage balance? Some variables that could be moderated:aa perks being used, brews and elixirs, gear used
    The only regulation that everyone has always agreed to was no objectives and kill count won you the game. Either the game went to the time limit or a team quit early after getting fvcked for 10 minutes...

Anything else: the only thing I could see being a variable would be alts vs alts or mains vs mains. You can't really police people using passive AA buffs or somtimes even major ones, and using the trust code would not work because AoC players are amongst some of the shadiest peopleI ever gamed with.

So, other than agreeing to alts or mains vs. whatever and no objectives, you can't really be sure everyone is abiding by a pre-determined ruleset.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The only regulation that everyone has always agreed to was no objectives and kill count won you the game. Either the game went to the time limit or a team quit early after getting fvcked for 10 minutes...

Anything else: the only thing I could see being a variable would be alts vs alts or mains vs mains. You can't really police people using passive AA buffs or somtimes even major ones, and using the trust code would not work because AoC players are amongst some of the shadiest peopleI ever gamed with.

So, other than agreeing to alts or mains vs. whatever and no objectives, you can't really be sure everyone is abiding by a pre-determined ruleset.
    Every premade I ever been in ran like this on tyranny and set.

I didn't get to be involved in that premade but would like to see more of them on Tyranny. Too bad there isn't another guild on all of Tyranny that can put a team together, has to be a pug. But if anyone wants to continue with them just let us know. We usually always can throw a team together win or lose.

Corpo are you playing on tyranny or set or both? Nice to see some vets still around

- Binderato
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Corpo are you playing on tyranny or set or both? Nice to see some vets still around

- Binderato
    I play on both. Sin, ranger and tos.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234