Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Pvp class

I see it differently : PoM trees are so awesome you are already decent with ~50 points in Immortal Wrath tree and still have ~29 points to spend in general and gain +armor, +self heal and so on...
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetac View Post
    i would ignore comments about poms from ppl who dont play them as well.

In PvP its a different class than in PvE. PvE its awesomely powerful. In PvP it is not so much and clearly there has been some misinformation going around. PoMs simply do not dominate pvp until they are massivly geared and AA'd out like any class in the game at lvl 80.

Most actually do really horrible in pvp and are complete waste of space in mini's. A few do shine, but again, thats every class.
    bottom line is that this^ is wrong and you're upset that you never realized how good poms were after revamp.

as a bear, I'm absolutely forced to get bubble/rampage or bewilder/rune of aggression... completely locking me out of general. who knows about tos but pom also has bonus synergy with general instant cast big heal for an instant aoe strong dmg dealer.

poms are very strong class. top 4 in solo power and top 3 in affecting the outcome of a mini game.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I see it differently : PoM trees are so awesome you are already decent with ~50 points in Immortal Wrath tree and still have ~29 points to spend in general and gain +armor, +self heal and so on...
    I will accept this.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post

poms are very strong class. top 4 in solo power and top 3 in affecting the outcome of a mini game.
    when geared and AA'd out. Just like any class... /yawn

Take them out of Pugs that are not against pvp 1-2's and put them in a full minigame of pvp 10's, watch what happens.
    Last edited by lonetac; 16th April 2013 at 21:01.

Take them out of Pugs that are not against pvp 1-2's and put them in a full minigame of pvp 10's, watch what happens.
    LOL... you're funny.

I will accept this.
    Yes exactly, see how they shine in that kind of situation.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Pretty damn well. In most pvp 10 premades, it's about aoe/cone cc's and anti cc's, and poms have that covered. Pvp 10 poms in premades are insanely good. An insta kb condemn crit plus barb 2v1 combo kills any medium and below before they have a chance to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Pretty damn well. In most pvp 10 premades, it's about aoe/cone cc's and anti cc's, and poms have that covered. Pvp 10 poms in premades are insanely good. An insta kb condemn crit plus barb 2v1 combo kills any medium and below before they have a chance to get up.
    I usually don't agree with this guy but it's true. Constant fears's, group bubble, and 2 self bubbles, combined with a vegeance/general spec...group support doesn't get much better than a PoM.

The instant KB with the instant damage big heal is nasty and every 30 seconds.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I usually don't agree with this guy but it's true. Constant fears's, group bubble, and 2 self bubbles, combined with a vegeance/general spec...group support doesn't get much better than a PoM.

The instant KB with the instant damage big heal is nasty and every 30 seconds.
    agreed. Poms are the best at pvp 10 in the priest class.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    agreed. Poms are the best at pvp 10 in the priest class.
    SS or it didnt happen.

SS or it didnt happen.
    lol and what priest is better or even close to pom in your "humble" opinion?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast