Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Project] Easy Perks

Thumbs down

"Project cheating with Perks"

...please go AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaril View Post
    I want to put 4 "Inventory" slots directly in the bottom of the screen, like another hotbar with real inventory slots ^^

Because I want to equip items directly from the hotbar!

thx!
    dont think its possible, perks are only available to those specific 6 slots (2 to each color)

the only possible thing to do is put the perks from the right side inventory to your slots but you can only USE them if the ones from the left side inventory are active or "inserted" in the perks slots

Okey UnknownSoldier, I think hcange perks from panel is impossible but im meaning normal slots from inventory, for equip gear without open the inventory panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaril View Post
    Okey UnknownSoldier, I think hcange perks from panel is impossible but im meaning normal slots from inventory, for equip gear without open the inventory panel!
    if you try and put a gear piece in your hotbar and then click on it, it wont equip, so i think its not possible for the gear also, you have to open inventory

even if it was possible, would it not be a completly useless feature?

What could you possible gain from that?
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    even if it was possible, would it not be a completly useless feature?

What could you possible gain from that?
    Usin inventory slots without the need to open inventory [and getting that OMG lagspike that occurs when u open it while fighting] can benefit a player in pvp in unspeakable ways .
    -Uber OOC movement speed when needed (eg: flagninjaing or running away from that rogue that wants u dead sooo much)
    -Ressistances based on the oponets who jump you , gained via inventory stored gear

first two thing that come in mind before my morning coffee :'D
    But if ur comment was on hands-free perks-switching , then yes not so big of a difference ^^
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Usin inventory slots without the need to open inventory [and getting that OMG lagspike that occurs when u open it while fighting] can benefit a player in pvp in unspeakable ways .
    -Uber OOC movement speed when needed (eg: flagninjaing or running away from that rogue that wants u dead sooo much)
    -Ressistances based on the oponets who jump you , gained via inventory stored gear
    Yes! Much more convenience when switching gear for OOC mov, or protection gear vs casters.

I think the easy-perk-switch is rlly pure comfort ... not so good than inventory slots directly in the screen!

Need 1 UI Expert!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12